Dead (Pomegranate)

As months went by, Pomegranate had been training with Milk and made new friends around the kingdom! Though the thought of Dark Enchantress returning was still trailing in the back of her mind. As Millennial Tree announced that Herb and Lilac are no longer apprentices, something in the air.... changed....

She knew Wind Archer was around the area and she saw him shiver slightly. There was something that was unbalanced about it...

After the ceremony, Matcha approached Brave and Pomegranate. "I think she's coming, we best go to Dragons Valley..." She grabbed her staff and headed off to the forest. "Aunt Matcha, wait!" Brave cried as he followed their aunt. Walnut seemed to be interested as well as Rougefort, so they also followed the elderly cookie. Pomegranate followed in silence as she thought 'SHE'S COMING TO DESTROY US ALL!'

As they felt the heat from the Valley, some footprints we're on the ground. "Where did she go?" Walnut asked. A sudden scream and thud was heard in the distance.

Brave looked scared as he ran toward the direction of the scream. Pomegranate had then felt tears streaming down her face.

A sudden rush of fear was felt when she saw what had happened. Matcha was laying on the floor with Fire Spirit, both bleeding. Rougefort got closer and tried to feel their pulse. "Fire Spirit is still alive but Matcha..." they shook their head.

"No! She can't be dead!" Pomegranate and Brave cried out.

"Someone successfully murdered them... if Fire Spirit dies..." Walnut murmured softly. She then attempts to pick up Fire Spirit (with the help of Roguefort) and Brave carried Matcha... alone....

"Let me-" Pomegranate had started before she got a deadly glare from Brave. She had seen that glare from Dark Enchantress alot. She sighs in defeat and had never realized that slowly but surely, Brave was slowly becoming like Dark Enchantress