Mentor? (Milk)

The wind was blowing very softly as a blind cookie was making his way to the forest, again. He doesn't know why, but something told him to go there. But why, why right now?

Milk had memorized the whole forest over the past year (with the help of Purple Yam and Dark Choco). During the fight when they both found Dark Choco, he got slammed into a wall and his vision failed. Ever since then, all he could see was darkness.

"I see that you have come to my calling." A calm, soothing voice said. This was no doubt that it was Millennial Tree. "I didn't know that it was your calling, I just thought it was a-" Milk sighs softly. "It's okay, there's a reason why I called you..."

"What is it?" The blind cookie asked, softly.

"I feel that your ready to get a apprentice." Millennial Tree replied.

'A apprentice! Me, the blind cookie? The cookie who bumps into walls?' Milk thought, excited and nervous. "Who is it going to be?" He asked

'Onion? Gumball? Apple?' He thought of the young cookies who need a mentor.

"You have shown to have a soft-heart, loyalty, lots of faith and courage, I am sure you will pass that to Pomegranate!"

'Pomegranate! The cookie who helped Dark Enchantress?! But then.... she changed, she might be different now...' Milk smiles. "Thank you so much Millennial Tree!"

"Your welcome, now let me lead you back to the kingdom."

Milk nods and follows the footsteps of the legendary cookie.

He felt the floor of the kingdom, where he felt the hands of Purple Yam. "So who's your apprentice?" He asked. "Pomegranate!" Milk replied, smiling.

"Interesting choice from the Millennial Tree..." Purple Yam replied with a hint of amusement and probably jealousy. "But you have the kid who lead the cookies from the oven to freedom!"

"True, but you'll be a great mentor to Pomegranate!"

"Yea! I guess I will!"