Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

While Yoongi was making cookies with Chen and Suho watching him, Tao was talking to Kai. "What is wrong with you?" Tao asked. "That little shit is going to fucking die. I don't care if I start a war he will never touch anything of mine again" Kai yelled. "You need to fucking calm down. I just had to get Yoongi away from you because he was going to question what is wrong with you. We both know you would have done something you'll regret even though he is our brother" Tao says.

"I can't. That little shit was trying to take my yeommie" Kai says. "Who?" Tao asks. "Park fucking Jungkook," Kai says bitterly. "You're already mated to Yugyeom. He is already yours. If you're so worried about it have Yugyeom move in with you" Tao says. "I can't till after the wedding. Yugyeom says he wants to stay with his family until after we are married" Kai says sadly. "Ok. Now have you calmed down" Tao asks and Kai nods. "Now let's go see what our baby is doing," Tao says and they both walk out the door to find the omega.

Yoongi's POV

"Baby these are so pretty," Suho says after I was done frosting the cookies. "Thank you hyungie" I say smiling. "Wow" I heard two voices say. I turn to see Kai and Tao Hyung. "They're so pretty baby," Tao says. "Thanks, Hyung," I say. I turn and run to Kai Hyung. I jump on him and he catches me. "Hyungie are you okay. You looked upset" I ask. "Yes, baby I'm fine. Someone was messing with Yeommie and it made me mad" he says.

"Who was messing with our yeommie" I ask seriously. "Park Jungkook," he says and my body goes still. "What's wrong baby?" Kai asks. "Nothing Hyung. Well, I'm going to go take a bath" I say and make my way upstairs. I go into the bathroom and jump into the shower.

After I was done I get out and get dressed. I then went downstairs and saw that the table was set and my brothers were about to sit down to eat. I always had my mind block these days so they never heard what I think or feel how I feel. Yes, I know that my eyes change color with my emotion but I put on contacts that are my normal happy eyes. I am also aware that my scent changes to show how I feel but I took a suppressant.

Anyways, I walked out of the house and into the woods. My brothers were so absorbed in their own world that they didn't care what I was doing. I walked and just kept walking. I got to the waterfall I once sat at and cried. I then kept walking past that and over other pack's territory lines. I just kept walking. I didn't know where I was going but I kept walking.

Soon my walking turned into running. I kept running and running. I don't know how far I was from home when I finally stopped. It had been just a few hours and I was sure I wasn't in Seoul anymore. I walked into the nearest gas station and went up to a worker. He was a beta so I wasn't afraid to talk to him. "Do you know where I am and do you have the time?" I asked with a smile. "Oh, you're in Jeju. It's around 8 o'clock" they said and I thanked them. I left the gas station and went to the closest hotel.

"Can I have a room for the night?" I asked and they nodded. "It will be $93, sir," they said and I give them my card. They handed it back with my room key and I went upstairs. My room was on the 3rd floor and was like the last one on the hall. I had forgotten my phone so when I got into the room I went straight for the phone.

I dialed my house number. "Hello" I heard Sehun say. "Hyung it's me," I say. "Yoongi. What are you doing calling from this number? You're in your room" he says. "No, I'm not Hyung. Plus I don't have my phone and that's why I'm calling from this phone" I say. "Stop kidding around baby," he says. "I'm not Sehun. Go and check my room" I say.

"Baby where the heck are you" Sehun yells. "I'm in Jeju," I say. "How did you get there?" he asks and I respond with "I ran". "Do you want me to come to get you?" Sehun asks. "No. I want some alone time. I will come home tomorrow. Bye Hyung" I said then hung up. I sat down on the seat they had.