Chapter 36

When I finished the song, I heard clapping. I jumped and fell off the bench. Two people came and helped me up. I looked up to see a worried Taehyung and Jin. "Oh my gosh, Yoongi we are so sorry. We didn't know you would freak out" Jin says frantically. "It is fine," I say as I get to my feet. I close the piano and walk towards the door holding my stomach.

"Yoongi are you okay?" Jin asks in mom mode. "I'm fine Jin," I say not even looking at him. "Um, Jin could you help me get dressed?" I ask. "Of course I will help our little baby," Jin says pinching my cheek. I glare and he laughs at me. When we get back to my room, I go into the closet and pick out some clothes. I walk out and hand the clothes to Jin. He helps me take my clothes off and dress into the other. When he was done, I looked in the mirror.

 When he was done, I looked in the mirror

^^^ Yoongi's outfit

"Wow you look so pretty," Jin says and I look down to hide my blushing face. "Thank you," I say shyly. Taehyung comes into the room and grabs my wrist. He yanks me out of the room with Jin following closely. My free hand was on my right where my ovaries are. (A/n Male omegas have ovaries btw).

"Taehyung be careful with him," Jin says as Taehyung pulls me down the stairs really fast. I then trip and Jin catches me from behind. I started shaking from fright. I mean you would be too if you almost fell face-first down a very long flight of stairs. "Taehyung we are supposed to keep him calm and happy. Jimin shares his emotions with Yoongi. If he gets scared, uncomfortable, hurt, sad, or any other negative emotion; Jimin will come rushing and he will literally kill us. We are entrusted with Yoongi for today and tomorrow now be fucking careful" Jin says.

I get out of Jin's arms and I pull my wrist out of Taehyung's grip. I turn and look at them. "So you guys are saying I can't see Jimin till the ceremony tomorrow?" I ask and they nod looking sad. 'Agust can you come out?' I ask. 'I can but it is going to forcibly stop your heat. Which means you are going to be in worse pain during your next heat' Agust says. 'I don't care. Jimin can't see me till tomorrow. He didn't even say goodbye. I'm fragile so I don't trust the omegas to watch me' I say to Agust. 'Okay. I will give you control right before they dress you for the ceremony' Agust says and I nod internally.

Agust's POV

I walk downstairs. The pain from heat was gone. The bleeding is still there because our body needs to finish heat but I don't experience pain as Yoongi does. I walk out the door with Jin and Taehyung following. "Yoongi where are you going?" Taehyung asks.

I turn around and look at them. "Try again," I say. "Agust?" Jin asks and I nod. "Where are you going? And why did you take over?" Taehyung asks. "I am not going to be stuck in a damn house all day hyung. For your second question, I was told to take control by Yoongi. He knows the consequences of letting me out while in heat but he didn't care. I'm sure you can probably guess what made him want me out" I say and they nod.

"So where are you going?" Jin asks. "Well since Yoongi won't be out till the ceremony and we can't see Jimin nor Chimmy; I figured I would go stay with my brothers. That way Jimin can stay here and not worry about anything being ruined nor accidentally seeing me.