Chapter 16

Yoongi's POV

I woke up with Jimin cuddled into me. I smiled and slowly got out of his hold. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I can't believe that today we all were gonna have bonding exercises. Today we were gonna start with working out and I already had my clothes on.

'Hmm I'm going to go for a run' I said to myself and Agust and went out the door. It looked like no one was awake yet so I started running. While I was running I admired the nature around me and I listened to the sounds it made. After a while, I heard a growl. I stopped in my tracks and I didn't actually know where I was.

I looked up and saw a big black wolf. It had white spots and red eyes. I didn't know this wolf. It wasn't anyone who came with us. The wolf started to talk, "oh look what we have here. A little omega. I could have some fun with you. What brings you here?"

"Um well, I went for a run. Um, may I ask who you are?" I say. He looks at me and says "your worst nightmare". He then lunges at me and bites me. I screamed and then Agust took over.

Agust's  POV

"You're gonna regret doing that," I say taking over Yoongi's body. "No, I don't think I will," the wolf said. I used my speed and grabbed him by his neck, pinning him to the closest tree. "Wanna say that again?" I ask. "You are gonna die," the wolf says. I smirk and say "no. You're gonna die".

I took him and threw him into another tree. He got up and started to run at me. I threw him again and we repeated this like three more times. "I'm getting tired now, so let's end this," I say and he gets a blood-thirsty look on his face. He runs as me again but this time I rip his head from his body. I dropped his body and ran to the little creek nearby. I tried to wash the scent of blood off Yoongi as much as possible. When I was done I gave Yoongi back control.

Yoongi's POV

'Agust why am I all wet and in the creek' I ask my wolf. 'If I told you that I would frighten you' he says. 'I don't care Agust. Tell me what you did' I demand. 'Well, that wolf wasn't gonna stop till you were dead. I tried making him tired to where he would quit but he didn't. So I killed him' Agust says. 'Agust you need to stop killing people and let me handle things. I have powers for a reason' I say to him. 'Okay Yoongi' he says then goes to the back of my mind.

I finish running the trail and make it back to camp. Thankfully the sun-dried my clothes and I had to do a warm-up before we started to work out. My brothers came to me looking frantic and Jimin looks worried from afar. I smiled and said, "I'm fine. I just went for a run".

Back to earlier

Jimin's POV

I woke up and I didn't find Yoongi in my arms or the bed. I then looked and couldn't find him in the room or the house. I went to the other cabins looking for him frantically. After a while, everyone got up and started to look for him.

There was a gust of wind and I smelt Yoongi's scent. I looked to the trail and saw Yoongi. His brothers ran to hug him but I stood from afar watching them. Yoongi looked at me and talked to his brothers. I knew something happened because it looks like Yoongi's clothes had unintentional holes and Yoongi doesn't wear clothes with unintentional holes.

I let it go because he was okay and was now safe. He came over and hugged me, Jin, and Taehyung. "Don't ever do that again. Next time bring someone with you" I say to him and he looks at me shocked. "What you think I don't notice when something has happened to you?" I say with a chuckle. He just smiles and nods.

Narrator's POV

"Since everyone is up and ready, pair with two other people that you are not in a pack or cabin with," Jimin says and everyone splits into their groups. Jimin watched everyone split. Yoongi went with Taehyung and Jooheon. Jimin went with Woozi and Kihyun. Almost every group had people that weren't roommates or pack members.