Chapter 21

Recap ~

"I came to say goodbye," I say.

Yoongi's POV

"What do you mean goodbye?" Kai asks. "I mean goodbye. I'm leaving. I'm moving away from here" I say. "No, you are not," Kyungsoo says. "It's not up to you Kyungsoo. I made up my mind and I hope you can respect my decision. I didn't have to say goodbye but I wanted to. Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, and Chanyeol I thank you guys for accepting my mate. I wish everyone else could as well. I felt like I needed to personally say goodbye to you guys. Baekhyun I will always be here if you need me. I love you guys" I say.

Baekhyun comes to hug me and says "go be happy with your mate. I know he will make you happy". "Thank you hyung," I say and step away from him. I then teleport to Jimin's room. I put my phone on the bed and I go downstairs to the kitchen. I hear Jin and Jimin talking. I slowly walk in and run to Jimin.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks. "Th-they tried to keep me from coming" I cry in his shirt. "It's okay baby. I've got you and you are in a better place now" he says and I nod. I look over at Jin to see him looking at me. I wave my hand and go over and hug him.

"Taehyung get back here so I can kill you" a voice yelled. I went to go look and Taehyung ran out. He hid behind me as a furious Jungkook comes down the stairs. I start to shake and Jimin takes me from in front of Taehyung. "Mine" He growled at Taehyung. "Jimin help me," Taehyung says. "What did you do now?" Jimin asks.

"I'll tell you what he did. He deleted one of my papers that I worked so hard on and it's due Monday" Jungkook says pouting. "Um I can help you if you want," I say and Jungkook looks at me. "Oh, Yoongi when did you get here?" He asks. "A few minutes ago," I say. "Oh okay and thanks but I can do it by myself," he says and smiles. "Are you sure? I know how to undelete files if you need me to do it" I say and Jungkook's eyes hold amazement.

"If Jimin would allow it, I would love to see if you could recover it for me," He says. "It's not Jimin's decision it's mine. I'm always happy to help" I say. He brought over his computer and I work my magic. It didn't take long and it popped back up on the screen. "Here Jungkook I got it to come back up," I say and he comes over and squeezes me. I was soon pulled away by my jealous alpha. "Mine" he growled. "I know Jimin. I was just thanking him" Jungkook says and goes back upstairs to finish his work.

"Yoongi why don't you go sit at the table. Jin's almost done with breakfast" he says. "Um, actually I was wondering if I could go tell your brothers that it's time to eat," I say. "Are you sure baby? You will probably have to wake Namjoon and Hoseok up" he says and I nod. He then smiles and motions for me to go on. I smile and skip up the stairs. I go into the first room and see Taehyung.

"Um, Taehyungie it's time for breakfast," I say. "Oh okay. Thank you Yoongi" he says and giving me his boxed smile. I then left and headed to the door across the hall. It smelt like Jungkook so I knocked on the door. "Yes," he yells. I open the door so he can see me. "Um Jungkook it's time for breakfast," I say. "Okay, Yoongi. I'll be down in a minute" he says and I nod.

I then went to the next door and knocked. There was no response so I peeked in the room. It was Hoseok's room. He was sleeping in the bed. I went over and shook him slightly. "Hoseok hyung," I say. "Five more minutes," he says. "But hyung it's time for breakfast," I say and he opens his eyes. "Oh okay. I'll be down in a few Yoongi" he says and I nod.

I then went to look for Namjoon's room. The next room was Jin's and then Namjoon's. I knocked and just like Hoseok, Namjoon didn't answer. I peeked inside to see Namjoon and Jackson asleep. I went over to Namjoon and I shook him. "Namjoon hyung," I say but he doesn't respond. I do it again and still nothing. "Hyung it time to get up. Jin hyung made breakfast" I say and he finally opens his eyes. "Okay, Yoongi. We will be down in a bit" he says and I nod.