Chapter 31 (M)

Yoongi's POV

"Wow you seem to have had a rough life," Moonbin says. "You have no idea," I say chuckling. Moonkyu comes in with Baekhyun and Jimin. They both rush to me. "Yoongi are you okay?" Jimin asks. "Yeah I'm fine," I say and Jungkook walks in. He looks at me with shock. "It was Dylan wasn't it?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say nervously. "Yoongi cut the crap. I know what he is like and I know what he used to do to you. So was it Dylan" Jungkook asks mad. I flinch and start shaking. I nod and Baekhyun starts to heal me.

"Jungkook don't use that tone with Yoongi. You know how he feels about alphas" Jimin growls at him. "What do you mean?" Moonbin asks curiously. "He is deathly afraid of alphas," Baekhyun says calmly while still healing me.

Moonbin looks at me shocked. "That's why you acted the way you did when you first met us and even the time after," he says and I did a small nod. I looked down feeling shameful because I'm afraid of alphas. He lifts my head with his fingers.

"Don't feel bad Yoongi. It is perfectly fine. I just wish I knew sooner" Moonbin says with a kind smile. Baekhyun removes his hands and makes sure I have no other injuries. He then leaves me with Moonbin and Moonkyu. Jimin had followed Jungkook out earlier.

"Let's go in the living room with the others," Moonbin says and I shake my head. "Don't worry Yoongi. My pack always protects omegas no matter what. Plus, Jimin and his brothers are in there" Moonbin says and I nod. I jump off the counter and walk out with the two. One in front and one behind me.

Jimin was on the couch between Minho and an empty spot. I went and sat on Jimin's lap and Moonbin sat beside Jimin in the empty spot. The cartoon I was watching earlier was still on so I took my blanket from behind Jimin and wrapped myself up. He put his arms around me while I was curled up in his lap watching my cartoon.

Narrator's POV

The last Alpha that came was Dylan. All the other alphas had come earlier. Anyways, Eunwoo gave Jungkook a chance and after a couple of hours, Eunwoo decided that he was ready to be with Jungkook.

Yoongi on the other hand had to be watched. He was mostly with Jimin or in Jimin's view. Some of the alphas that came would help him watch Yoongi. Mostly Minho, Moonkyu, and Moonbin watched Yoongi.

To say Yoongi was only watched by people wanting to protect him was an understatement. He had gazes from very lustful alphas. It was almost time for the meeting and like the one before, Yoongi will be sitting in on this one.

The other omegas (mates that are omegas since some are alphas) would come in later after the meeting. Yoongi somehow always manages to fall asleep before these meetings. Right now he was hugging Jimin like a koala but was sleeping.

Skip to after meeting

Yoongi had slept through this meeting just like the last. He would always shift when an alpha raised his voice but he never woke up. Jimin thought it might have triggered something but he didn't know because his omega was sleeping peacefully.

Jimin's POV

Right now the omegas were coming in with the food and some of them with children. My brothers were sitting with me as well as Moonkyu and his mate. Everyone else was scattered around. Jungkook was actually sitting with Eunwoo and Hoseok with Hyungwon while Jooheon and Wonho were sitting over here.

Yoongi was still asleep in my arms when Jin looks straight at Yoongi. I look down at Yoongi and his eyes shoot open. He looks at me and starts to cry. Jin knew something that I didn't and I am curious. 'Jimin he just relived a memory. The last time he got kidnapped. This time his memory turned into a nightmare. Instead of you saving him, he watched as they killed you' Jin says and I look at Yoongi.