Chapter 12

Recap:
"I went back downstairs to see them looking at me."

"Um, why are you guys staring at me?" I ask. "Well you disappeared and we were trying to find you. Then you waltz in here all fine and dandy while covered in blood" Jimin growls and I flinch. "It wasn't even my blood," I say. "That's not the point Yoongi. You could have gotten hurt" Jimin says softer this time.

"Agust would never let me get hurt," I say getting angry. "Who is Agust?" Jimin asks. "That's none of your business" I snarl and I could feel my eyes turning red. 'Calm down Yoonie. He is our mate and he is probably just very jealous right now. Please just calm down before you say something you will regret' Agust tells me and I listen to him.

I calm down and say "I'm sorry that was rude of me but I don't wish to tell you who Agust is right now. If you'll excuse me I have to go do some school work". I leave up the stairs with my heart feeling heavy and thought-filled head.

Narrator's POV

Everyone was shocked by the omega's outburst and by his eyes turning red. Suho could tell he checked out for a minute because his eyes gave off this distant look. Suho knew he was talking to his wolf.

"I'm sorry that was rude of me but I don't wish to tell you who Agust is right now. If you'll excuse me I have to go do some school work" Yoongi said and went upstairs. To Jin, it looked like Jimin had been gutted. He looked so sad but he has to respect Yoongi's decision because they are mates. Baekhyun walks up the stairs and sees Yoongi staring off into space. "Yoongi, I think we need to talk," Baekhyun says, and Yoongi nods. Baekhyun shuts the door and puts a soundproof potion in the room.

Yoongi's POV

"Baby is Agust your wolf," Baek asks and I nod. "I knew it. Now tell me what's going on between you and alpha Jimin" He asks, well more like demanded. "If I tell you Hyung you're not allowed to tell anyone else and you mustn't think about it because of Xiumin Hyung," I say and he nods. "So what is going on between you two?" he asks. "He is my alpha Baek," I say and he looks confused. "We are mates hyungie," I say and he looks at me shocked.

"Really?" He asks and I nod. He starts yelling with excitement and joy. I just sit there and laugh at him. After he was done, I took his hand and we go back downstairs. When I got downstairs, I felt more guilty because of the look on my alpha's face. I frowned and my eyes changed to a purplish-pink color. Which meant I was in love but was slightly saddened. I went over to Jimin and hugged him.

"I'm sorry alpha. I didn't mean to be so hurtful and upset you" I whisper to him and he hugs me back. "It's okay. I shouldn't have been so nosy about your personal affairs" he says sadly while burying his head into my chest. He looks up after a while and I poke his cheek. This makes him smile and then he let go.

I turned around and Jin and Jackson come over to me. "Yoongi my brothers have something to say to you," Jin says. I look at his brothers and they took a step forward. This made me a little frightened so I hid behind Jackson. "Yoongi we are sorry for what we did. We will do better and try to be friendly" Namjoon says and the rest nod.

I teleported to in front of them. They were shocked, to say the least. "I don't understand why you guys keep lying. I may not be a stupid alpha or a very alpha-like omega but at least I care about everyone. Get it through your thick-ass skulls that I'm not a damn toy. I been through hell and back so what makes you think I deserve hate from you idiots.

I had nothing to do with your father's death so get your fucking dick out of your ass. I've had enough of this shit. You can call me names, beat the shit out of me, and make my life miserable but I will always be stronger and better than you. Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I can't beat your ass. Now if we are done with this meeting, get the fuck out of my house and off my damn territory" I say with venom laced in my voice and my eyes a dark red almost black color. Agust almost came out and I felt kind of bad.