Chapter 3

Recap
"I need all the fairy lights we have, I need the falling butterflies, and also the pearls".

Yoongi's POV

I then ran inside and into the kitchen. "Baekie Hyung I need your help for a few minutes please," I say and he nods and follows me. Once we got outside, I turned to him and say "I need you to use your powers to put the wooden table right in the middle of the yard please". He nods and does what is asked. After he was done he left to go back to the kitchen.

Xiumin and Sehun came back with my decorations and then I asked them to leave because it was gonna be a surprise. I wondered how I was going to put them on the tall trees until I felt a tingle in my hands. I let this feeling take over and it made vines of twig come out of the ground and made a round arbor with some kinda moss-type stuff hanging on it. I made like four more and then the feeling went away.

I smiled then started to decorate the arbors. Once I was done I smiled at how good it looked. I then started on the centerpieces. Once I was done I put them on the table and put some more candles around them. I then went into the house to get the plates, silverware, glasses, and napkins. I hand-painted all of them and I made the napkins then painted them so they look like actual leaves.

Anyways after I grabbed them I went outside and put them on the table. I made sure everything was perfect. I used my hearing and I heard that dinner was done and Taemin was here. I looked at the table and the candles were not lit but then I felt another tingle and then all the candles were lit.

I looked at my hands in shock but shrugged it off. I then went inside and I saw everyone grabbing the dishes of food to bring to the table. I also saw a very awkward Taemin. "Baby, did you finish yet?" Suho asks and I nod. "Well everyone let's go outside then," Suho says and I lead the way outside. I open the door and step outside to the side so everyone could see it.

"Oh wow" is all that I heard because I was too afraid to look up at their faces. I felt a hand on my shoulder and opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Taemin in front of me. "Yoongi did you do this?" he asks and I nod. "Well I think it's absolutely beautiful just like you," he says and I blush. He laughs and goes to sit down with the rest of my brothers.

After a few minutes, I went and sat down next to Suho Hyung. "Baby this is beautiful. Thank you" Suho says and I smile while nodding. I started eating but after I took one bite I felt my stomach churn and I ran to the bathroom. I threw up every ounce of food I ate today. After I was done I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

I went back downstairs and went back to sit next to Suho. "Yoongi is everything okay?" Taemin asks. "Yeah I just needed to go to the bathroom," I said lying. "Um, Taemin Hyung I'm so sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to accuse you of something so mean" I say. "It's okay sweetie. I knew you didn't mean it in a bad way" he says and I smile.

"Honey why aren't you eating anything. You ate like two bites" Tao asks. "Oh um, I just don't feel hungry right now. Alpha can I be excused" I say quietly while turning to Suho Hyung, who was beside me. He nods and I get up and go to my room. I ended up throwing up again once I got to my room. After I finished I went and got into my bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Suho's POV

'That was very weird. Yoongi never calls me alpha' I thought and Xiumin nods. "Um, I will be right back. I'm going to check on Yoongi" I say and get up. I go up to his room and slowly open the door. I see him sleeping in his bed. He looked really pale and I went over to feel his forehead. He was burning hot but still shivered under his thick blanket.

I went over to his closet and took out another blanket and put it on him. I looked up when I heard the floor creak. I saw Taemin standing there looking worried. "Is he okay?" Minmin asks. "I think he is sick. His forehead is burning hot" I say. "Oh, poor baby. Do you want me to call into work and stay with him" Minmin asks. "No. I will call into work and stay with him" I say and minmin nods.