Chapter 13: It's you?

Author's warning: Please be aware of triggering scene in this chapter thank you 😁

When I finally woke that morning. I heard screaming and laughter coming from downstairs. Thankfully I had a pair of gym shorts that were right next to my bed to hide the scars that were on my legs. Everything that happened from the years. I sighed and then I went downstairs. It wasn't until I wanted to run back upstairs. It was him. Alessandro. It wasn't until I finally caught a glimpse of him again that I remembered him. my heart is racing with my palms start to sweat up a storm. I looked at him, he still had that same evil smirk slash grin that I wanted to slap off of his face, his hair looked like someone tussled with it, his eyes looked brownish I guess that was from when Taylor slugged him in the face yesterday. I took a deep breath and took the last step down. as I heard my mother look to me as she finally noticed that I was downstairs.

"oh Jonathan I'm so glad that you are awake," she said to me as I looked at her "I would like you to meet Alessandro this is Gavin's son" my heart wanted to sink inside of itself and then just spit it back out just so I can see the toxic out of my body.

"Hi," I said almost half downy

"Nice to finally meet my father won't stop talking about miss Lana's wonderful family," Alessandro said to me with a wickedly evil grin.

"Hey johnny why don't you go show him your room?" my mother suggested I wanted to say hello to the fucking no, but I wanted to keep everything on the down-low I don't need my mother going into a big-time relapse with her drinking. So instead I just deeply breathed and nodded. I bit the inside of my mouth. Wishing that I could find my blade and just start it back up again. Instead, I just excuse myself for a quick moment. I quickly took out my phone and messaged Taylor. I hoped that he would respond to me right then and there but he didn't. As I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom. To face this guy and show him my room. I walked up the stairs in high hopes that I could be interrupted by someone or something. When we entered my room I embraced myself for the worst possible outcome. He looked at me with a devilish smile.

"So this is what your room looks like?" he asked me as I couldn't take my mind off of what he did to me twice now.

"Yep, I guess," I said shyly as I didn't know what to really say about anything really. I looked at him he still had those piercing brown eyes. His hands were still looking the same and roughed up the skin. His face still had the same devilish smirk on it. I wished that I could run out of them but then my mom would know.

"So where did we leave off?" Alessandro said as he looked at me with the most sadistic grin that he ever had. I gulped and wanted to leave. Before I could even think he took me by the throat and pushed me on the bed. My body was shaking. My arms were up against my chest to defend my body and in hopes that he would just give up but he didn't. He started to get his pants unfastened. Before I could start to struggle with it. He flipped me over and pulled my shirt down. I couldn't breathe everything happened so fast. My head started to spin. As he looked at me with those devilish eyes again. My heart wanted to stop beating for two seconds. Once he entered me I wanted to scream because it happened so fast but he put his hand over my mouth. He started to thrust into me the tears started to build up. As his strokes started to get more and rougher. I could see that he was enjoying himself. I wanted to die. I wanted this to just end already. It was not until I heard his voice bending down to my ear. "Your just as good as your boyfriend said you were" that's when my eyes just broke into tears. Everything in my heart wanted to break. I wanted to cry even harder. It wasn't until he finished up that I just laid there motionless. It was like almost everything went black. Everything felt numb it was as if the world wanted to suddenly stop. When left i didn't get up. I wanted to lay here. My heart wanted to leave my body. My head wanted to leave the space that it was in. everything that I knew that was gonna happen happened. I looked at my half-naked body as I was shaking uncontrollably. The shaking of my legs made it hard for me to stand. Before I knew it I was in tears. I wanted not to feel anything anymore. I wanted this pain that I felt to leave me. I called Angie and asked her to meet me alone at her place.