chapter 18: Alone at last.

When I woke up the next morning. I looked at my phone seeing that Angie and Justin and Noah all left without me and Taylor. I looked at Taylor as he was stirring his cup of coffee. Was he mad at me too? We didn't speak. I wished that I could know what happened last night after the fight between me and Noah. Judging by the way that he was looking at me he was upset about something. it was just silence between us. It was never like that at all between me and him. It only silenced the first time that he saved me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I went to touch him as he looked at me. He shrugged away from and I suddenly thought that it was me? He looked at me as he smiled at me.

"Yeah I'm fine just has a lot on my mind right now johnny," Taylor said to me. As he looked back on his phone I regretted that I did that in front of him. I wanted to kick myself in the ass for that. I hated it, I looked at him with my eyes dropped to the ground.

"They left for home about an hour or two ago," he said to me as I looked at him and wanted to give a disappointing smile from it. I've never lost my anger like I did last night. It was a first for me. I am so nice and kind to everyone. I wished that I could let out more as I do.

"Oh," I said to him it was the only thing that I could manage to say. I looked outside and saw that the sun was fully up already I looked at Taylor as he was on his phone. It was not long till he reached for my hand and squeezed my hand. He reassured me with one of those famous Taylor smiles.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked me and for the 50th time I lied and wanted to say yes, but the pain was too unbearable that I could not even lie to myself.

"I just feel bad about saying what I said to Angie I don't think that she deserved to be treated the way that I did," I said to him as I looked at him. He sighed at me

"She is your best friend right?" Taylor asked me as he looked at me

"Yes," I said to him, it was

"Then don't let that stop you then apologize then give her space and if she truly cares then she will understand," Taylor said to me as I smiled at him. He was right, I need to apologize to her, I didn't want to lose her after we have been friends for so long. "Hey, it's okay alright? Everything that happened last night was something that needed to happen cause of everything that Alessandro caused" Taylor said to me as he took his hand and rubbed it against my face. I closed my eyes as I felt everything that he felt at this moment. His calm state washed over me like it was something that I could not even think of. At the same time, I was so happy that he was here. Taylor bent down to kiss my lips. The small smile that was on my face slowly turned into a huge smile. It was not long before the blush on my cheeks. I looked at him with my flushed face. As it almost felt like I was about to die just by looking at him. My leg started to shake as he came down to me again and kissed me. It was like him taking my breath away with every kiss it was something that I never felt with Noah. Every time that he kissed me made me want to melt. The kissing slowly started to turn into making out. Suddenly my leg did not shake my heart was fluttering as my heart was intact with his as kissed me. The moment of passion that was rising between me and him was everything to me at the moment. His smoothed lips, his gently touching me made me want to melt all over again. Everything that I wanted was at this moment. It was not till Taylor pushed me up on the wall, I broke the kiss cause I knew that he wanted to go all the way when I didn't even know what we were. I didn't want to give myself to him if I didn't know what we're. No matter the craziest hormones that were going inside of me. I looked away after I broke the kiss. I was ashamed that I could go through with it.

"I think that I should get ready now okay?" I said to him as I got off the counter. He looked at me confused as if he did something wrong which he didn't. I hate this part of me, it's like I can never be the same again. Everything in my head was telling me not to do it, but my heart wanted it. Everything inside of me wanted to run back in there before I went inside the room and got my stuff. It took so much of me to let it all go. When I got my stuff and went back into the hotel's living room. I saw Taylor standing there as he looked at me. The regret of not doing it with him washed over me.