Jimin the Problem Solver

'So it wasn't a dream? Thank God!' I sigh contently as I stare at Hoseok's face as the morning light shines on his face. He's still asleep, surprisingly. It sounds creepy but I've been watching him for the past five minutes now because I still can't believe I'm this lucky. It still feels like a dream to me, having such a beautiful and talented man as my soulmate. I don't want to get up, just in case this is actually a dream and he'll disappear once I leave, but my bladder is killing me.

I carefully move the arm Hoseok has wrapped around my waist onto the bed. He whines and reaches out for me but I quickly get up from the bed. I scurry off to the bathroom, which is across from my room, as quietly as possible.

~~

"Jiminie." Hoseok whines, patting around the empty spot next to him, the spot that Jimin should be in. Hoseok reluctantly sits up and looks around the room with squinted eyes. He quietly stands up from the bed and shuffles towards the bedroom door.

"Jimin," Hoseok whines again as he stops and rubs his eyes. He can't walk around the place blind. Lord knows what he'd break if he did, whether it's a body part or furniture.

"What?!" The younger calls out from where he is.

Hoseok's eyebrows furrow as he goes to stand in front of the closed bathroom door.

"Hurry up. I miss you... and I have to pee." Hoseok mumbles the last part, feeling shy about saying it aloud. It seems he was still heard, however, when Jimin giggles.

"Just wait a minute."

Hoseok huffs but waits anyways, unconsciously bouncing on the balls of his feet to ease his bladder. Jimin exits the bathroom seconds later and Hoseok wastes no time in rushing in past him. Jimin giggles as he heads to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~~

"Hoseok, are you okay? Are you worried about something?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Because you haven't let go of me since we sat down and you refused to let go of me while I was cooking," I reply, gesturing to our current position. 'They say that when your soulmate is upset, they get clingier.' I'm sitting on his lap while he has his face pressed into my clothed back. I really should've put on some pants before I started cooking.

His arms tighten around me in response before he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm just thinking about... Yoongi hyung. Our conversation from last night worried me." He mumbles and I frown in concern. 'Did something happen between him and the hyungs yesterday?' Before I can open my mouth to ask anything, my front door opens and in walks a pouting Jungkook with Jin and Namjoon hyung trailing behind. Hoseok looks to me with surprise and I sigh.

"Jin hyung has a spare key," I explain and he hums in response.

Jungkook huffs as he comes and sits down right next to us, crossing his arms. The eldest couple is sitting in the armchair again.

"Had another fight with Tae?" I ask, shifting on hyung's lap so I can look at the younger. Kookie nods, finally turning to look at me. He stares for a moment before he gives me his bunny grin.

"Had a fun night?" The younger asks teasingly and I roll my eyes in response, trying to ignore the heat rising to my face.

"Brat. What happened between you and Tae this time?" As soon as I ask, Jungkook is frowning again and goes silent again. I turn to look at the Namjin couple and notice that Namjoon hyung is comforting my hyung. 'Everyone's either sad or worried this morning. Taekook are fighting again and something happened with Yoongi hyung last night.'

"Jiminie, I can see the wheels turning in your head." Jin hyung teases weakly. I offer him a small smile before turning to Seok.

"Seokie, maybe the three of you should go check on Yoongi hyung while I counsel Kookie," I suggest quietly, patting his arm. He beams at the idea before his expression crumples seconds later.

"Yoongi hyung said that he'd be fine. That I shouldn't go check on him... but that was last night."

"So you three should go check on him now." I urge softly, squeezing his clasped hands. He stares at me for a moment before nodding, a soft smile appearing on his handsome face.

"Thank you, Minnie,"

His grip on my waist loosens, allowing me to stand up before he follows suit. When Hoseok runs off the to the bedroom, I step closer to the Namjin couple.

"Hyungs, go check on Yoongi hyung. I'm staying here with Kookie." I state, placing my hands on my hips in mock authority. Jin and Namjoon hyung's eyes widen. Namjoon opens his mouth to say something but he closes his mouth a second later. They nod and shuffle to the door, where Seok is waiting for them, but not before pulling me into a hug.

"Our Jiminie is so kind." Jin hyung coos as the trio leaves. I sit back down on the sofa, letting out a sigh. Kookie and I sit in silence until the younger lies his head in my lap.

"You still didn't answer my question, Mouse hyung." Kook teases; he whines when I pinch his nose in retaliation.

"If you call cuddling in bed a 'fun night' then yes, we did," I say before releasing his nose.

"Meanie hyung."

"Shut it. Now explain what happened probably only hours ago. It's only 11 and I know neither of you get up before 7."

"That's the thing! You know I told all of you that I was starting this new workout regimen. Part of that includes getting up earlier than I usually do and go for a jog." Kook bursts, throwing his hands in the air in exaggeration.

"So let me guess. You two got into an argument because Tae woke up without you by his side like normal?"

"Yes." The younger frowns.

"He accused you of cheating?" This was a shot in the dark but Tae was becoming more insecure. It just sounds like something he'd try and pin on Jungkook.

"Yeah. You're really smart, hyung." Jungkook says, his frown still apparent but not as hard.

"Then this is one big misunderstanding. I'm going to tell Tae to come over and you will explain yourself. You know that Tae is somewhat forgetful and doesn't think straight when he's sleepy. I know that both of you are hot-headed and don't listen to others in the heat of the moment. So you two will sit down and talk about this." I state, patting Kookie's head as the younger wrinkles his nose.

"Thanks, hyung."

"No problem, Kook."

~~~~~~

Someone make a (childish) connection as to why JK's nickname for Jimin is "Mouse hyung" XD

There's more than one reason~