All Worth While

Took me long enough, I know! Life gets in the way, darn it! Lol. I had to write a lot of paragraphs, rather than dialogue cause it was more visual than actual dialogue! Hope you guys like it! 

Also, follow me on Twitter: stefaniexnicole, IG: rocksavvyy and Tumblr: Rocksavvy ! I'm gonna start blogging things! 

Where did we last leave off? RIGHT! Brian just got into a life threatening accident. Let's see what happens! :D (P.S. It's 630AM, and I haven't slept cause I've been editing this lol) 

Comment and vote for more!<3

Soon enough, the clock struck eight in the evening and the Haner family grew worried, concerned about Brian's whereabouts. Having had no contact with Brian in the past hour or so, Mr. Haner bounced his knee impatiently as he looked between the tiny fingerprint smudges on his phone and Jackie's worried facial expression, hoping the screen would light up and give him piece of mind. Each minute passing only disappointed him even more. He knew his son cared about his family-- and his wife of all things-- but he also knew Brian had a rough past and difficulty letting the bottle go. The worst case scenario played vividly in his head; Brian holding a bottle of Pacifico tightly in his hand as he laughed with the employees of Guitar Center, completely aware of the fact that his wife was about to give birth to their second child, but convinced he had enough time. Needless to say, the thought alone angered Mr. Haner. 

"Has Brian called you yet?" A seated Jackie questioned Mr. Haner while Suzy rubbed her back in circular motions, creating hills on her hospital gown. She found the pressure placed on her back helped the back pains slowly creeping up on her. 

Careful not to wake a peacefully sleeping Sophia, Brian Sr. gradually stood up from the window-bed and fixed the cheetah print blanket over her small body, "He hasn't called yet." He informed Jackie in a low voice, looking away from Sophia for a second. He caught a glimpse of Jackie's annoyed face; it was all but pleasant. "He must've got caught up with the fans or something."

Rolling her neck, Jackie released a painful moan-- the contractions testing her pain tolerance. "Find him, damn it." She demanded, digging her nails into the mattress beneath her bum. "Cause I'm not convinced that he's caught up with the fans or something."

Almost coincidentally, Mr. Haner's phone began to ring, nearly waking Sophia. He looked down at the device; his eyes scanning the contact name flashing on the screen. A sense of relief overcame his soul. "Where the fuck are you?" He firmly asked his 32 year old son, turning his back to Jackie as he gently pat Sophia back to sleep. "She's getting contract-"

"Dad, I need you to come get me." Brian mumbled-- a pool of worry pouring from his words. "I got rear-ended on the 405 going over there. It's a long fucking story. The car lost control and I crashed into a guardrail. Jackie's car is totaled and so is everything in it. And I don't want Jackie to know yet... So don't mention anything. Just come get me, please."  

Mr. Haner's heart raced; his body becoming weak at the thought of his son in a vehicle that lost control and that could've potentially killed him. "Shit, where are you? Are you okay?" He continued to question as he searched frantically for his jacket. "Where are you?" 

Overhearing one end of the entire conversation, Jackie and Suzy instantly picked up the negative vibes. "What's wrong?" Jackie moaned-- the pain decreasing and her anxiety peaking by the sound of worry in Brian Sr.'s voice. 

"Just take the Seal Beach exit and get back on it going South. They know you're coming. Just say you're here to pick me up. I'm in an ambulance waiting.