0.1 moving

I was woken up by my older brother (Daniel) yelling at my younger brother (Jack) and him yelling at me to get up. It was moving day, I jumped out of bed and put on my high waisted shorts and my favourite poka dot crop top and my converses.

"Just stop yelling!" I walked out of my room to figure out what they were yelling at.

"There's a mouse in the box and I need to get my clothes out." Said jack "and Daniel is to scared to opened it."

"Really Daniel your 16 and you can't even get a mouse out of the box" I walked over to jacks room and he showed me the box it was in I picked it up, I could feel it moving around as I walked out the front door closing it behind me, I shook the box and opened the lid so it could run out of the box. I quickly jumped out and ran off. I turned around to see Daniel and Jack watching from there rooms. I walked back inside and put my boxes in the car with the rest. Then went back inside and grabbed an apple then getting in the car.

A few minutes later we started driving we were moving from Brisbane to Sydney and that means I'm almost 5-6 hours alway from my old friends man I'm going to miss Shianne and Claudia they were alway here for me well I guess I need to hope that I will find new friends. At my new school OMG i can't believe I have to go to a new school which means new friends , new classes, new teachers , new everything. Ahhhhh

**

"We're here!!!" I looked outside my window to see a two story house with a balcony coming off the front. And blue paneling on the front.

I ran inside and up the stairs I bagsed the biggest room, I had already bet Daniel and Jack and ran into the room at the end of the hall with the balcony and a window seat so happy.

The boys then chose there rooms even though it took them half an hour to stop fighting about which room they wanted. We had then got all the boxes inside and all I wanted to do was sleep and that's what I did even though my bed didn't have sheets on it I feel asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

**

So this is my first book and I know I'm not the best writer but I'll get there and sorry it's a short chapter xx