0.3 they know

As class ended I walked out following the boys.
"So what class do you have now?" Luke asked with a smile

"Free period!" I almost screamed. Michael then started walking over to us.

"Same maybe we can get to know each other a bit more?" Michael asked with a friendly smile, well at least he was trying to make it a friendly one.

"Yeah sure". Me and Michael then started walking to our lockers to put are books away from last class, with the other boys walking the opposite direction.

"I know what you are" was the first thing to escape Michaels mouth. I suddenly froze unable to respond.

"What do you mean" trying to act dumb. He then came up close and whispered.

"Your a vampire" that was the one thing I was meant to keep a secret, but how does he know, how did he figure it out.

"How did you figure it out."

"Easy, your pale white skin your perfectly straight white teeth then to put the pieces together your necklace . And you know how I know that's what vampires are like." I nodded quickly

"Because we're vampires too."

"What do you mean 'were'" having no idea why he said were vampires.

"Me and the boys are all vampires, the well Calum was the first but then we were in a major car crash and because Calum can't die he gave us he's blood so that we would survive. And now were vampires." Michael said almost jumping at the end. We then started walking to a grassed area to talk more about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lunch Break ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all gathered back at a table near a tree at the back of the school were we all sat down to eat.

"So, vampires huh" I said only loud enough for them to here

"Wait.. what" Calum almost chocking on the food he had just taken a bit of. Calum then gave Michael a glare.

"Michael can I talk to you for a second." Michael and Calum then walked off leaving me Ashton and Luke at the table.

Calum's POV
" I can't believe you told her that's meant to be a secret she cou.."

"She's one of us" Michael then cutting in.

" What do you mean" wondering why he said that

"She's a vampire" as soon as he said that Lili called out

" You know I can hear you" with a smile on her face.

After that lunch everything clicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS I hope you enjoyed sorry about not updating sooner so many things have been happening.

PLEASE VOTE

Please a give me a follow on Instagram
Sparklyhxxd
And
Shenoa_v
Thankssss