0.8 afterparty

Sorry for not updating sooner. I think I'm going to do a double update one for this book and one for snapchat make sure you go and read.

Now was the time all the students were looking forward to the after party, there were no teachers and nobody cared about underage drinking.

"I think we're getting some of the drink seen as though I'm the oldest"
Ashton said proudly. He then drove to the closet liquor store while me and the girls got changed in the back of Ashton's Range Rover. I decided just to put on some washed out denim cut off shorts with a black parental advisory crop top even though it was long sleeved there were mesh parts to add.

The girls wore the same short shorts and cropped tees we all looked good.

As we got to Michaels the music was already booming. As we walked in you could smell the alcohol and smoke in the air. We walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding on each other until we spotted the familiar red head.

"Hey guys you finally made it" he walked over to Taylor giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

He then hands us a red cup with some sort of clear liquid.

"3.....2....1" 1 drink lead to another and 2 became 4 and then I lost count.

❁ ❁ ❁

"Let's play spin the bottle" Luke slurred.

As we all joined in the living room, I quickly finished my beer before putting in the centre of us.

"Ok so you guys know the rules." Michael said not sounding very drunk even though he had a lot more drinks then any of us."ok if you don't kiss then you have to take one piece of clothing off.

I then spun the bottle which landed on me and Niall, one of the school manwhores.

I quickly went over to him, slightly sitting on his lap and kissed him before Michael decided it was enough.

Michael then spun the bottle which landed on him and Harry

"No" they said in unison which caused a fit of laughter from the group of people.

"Ok strip" Kayla said eager to see there toned body's.

"Damn someone's eager" harry said smirking.

After a like 20 more rounds we had ended up in shorts and bras some in bras and undies most boys just shirtless. We had gotten to the point were it was full on make out.

The night then ended me sleeping half naked on top of calum, and everyone else scattered around the house.

So yep that's the chapter

Vote and comment below