0.6 dates for prom

It was finally here, the day of prom. Unfortunately I still hadn't been asked so I will most likely be going alone. Michael had asked Taylor and she said yes. Luke and Megan were also going together, Hayley was going with her boyfriend, Bella was going with some guy I have no idea what his name is, Kayla was going with rudi and not to be mean or anything I always thought he was gay (not that, that's a bad thing) me and myself were going together.

I was walking to my first class which I had with the boys, I then turned around the corner and ran into someone's chest which ended with me on the floor. I looked up to see Calum with his hand out to help me up which I took.

"I'm so sorry Lili I didn't see you there" he said with a sorry smile on his face.

"Oh it's ok" I just smiled back

"I actually wanted to talk to you" he said with a smile smirk on his face which caused me to blush a little.

"Really, what did you want to talk about." I said abit worried about what he was going to say.

"I..uh. I wanted to know if you would be my date for prom." he said very rushed as if he was just trying to get it out as fast as possible.

"Of course, I would love to" I smiled pulling him into a hug. I am no longer alone.

"Well we should get to class, before mrs Harris kills us for being late" I said laughing a little.

He then came up to my ear and whispered " the thing is we can't be killed" he said with a growing smirk on his face.

"True" we then went to class which was boring as usual.

Once the school day had finished the girls and I had decided to organise are things for prom. Hayley and Bella were going to get ready at there house and meet us at the school.