0.2 meeting the boys

I know that most people on there first day at a new school say there 'different', here not going to fit in.
But when I say it I mean it, I literally am really different.
Because I was immortal.
I was a vampire.
Being a vampire isn't all bad well it means I'm not going to age, the only down side is that I need blood but that's not difficult because I just put it in my black water bottle.

As we drove down the road to my new school I looked out the window as people walked up and down the street. As we stopped at school I got out of the car closing the door behind me and walked into the courtyard.

I walked into the office with the scent of vanilla and dead flowers.
"Lili Jones" one of the lady's at the front desk said. I quickly nodded my head.

"Here is your schedule your first class is in S13 just on the right"
"Thank you." As I walked out of the office as fast as I could the smell was killing me. I turned the corner and went head first into someone's chest, which made me stumble down landing on the floor.

"Sorry are you ok" I tall boy with dark tan skin leaned out his hand to help me up, I accepted and got up brushing myself of.

"Thank you" I said as I looked into his brown eyes his hair was dark brown with 2 Blonde streaks through the front.

"You must be Lili the new girl." He's soft voice, how did he know my name.

"Yeah that's me." He just smiled

"Come with me" I hesitated but kept walking.

"Seeing you already know my name, can I ask what's your name". He looked down at me and smiled, his teeth so white but they looked a bit odd a little like mi..

"It's Calum, Calum hood" for a second he looked down at my teeth then had a suspicious look on his face. As we kept walking a group of boys yelled out.

"Calum who have we got here." A boy with messy curly hair asked.

"This is Lili she's new" Calum quickly stated

"Well hello Lili" a boy with blonde hair in a quiff on the top of his hair, I had to admit he was sorta cute but not as cute as Calum.

The only one that didn't say anything he just stared at my pale skin and necklace.

"Ok so this is Ashton" Calum pointing to the boy with messy hair. "This is Luke" pointing to the tall blonde haired boy. "And this is Michael" pointing to the boy with rather pale skin and red hair. The bell than rang.

"So what class do you have now Lili" Luke asked, he was really Nice.

"Umm I think I have math. In S13"

"I have that now" Ashton, Luke and Calum said it in sink.

"Ughhh I have it in N21, anyway cya" as Michael started walking to his class. Me, Calum, Luke and Ashton walked to our class.

I was happy now that I made some friends hopefully I will make a few more.
💕💕💕💕
Ok so hopefully this is ok I don't know why the paragraphs are connected so yeah thx xx
Follow my fanpage on insta
sparklyhxxd and normal
Shenoa_v
Twitter
Shenoa_lili
Love you xx