0.5 shoppinggggg

Ok so I'm sorry I haven't updated for ages and I know I put this book on hold because I'm currently writing a new book which I hope will be published soon so new book coming yay. Ok so this book will have slow updates yEp.

I'm so excited that prom is only 4 days away tonight me and the girls are going to go shopping for dresses, even though I have no one to go with.

It seems that Taylor and Michael have been hitting it off because over the weekend they went on a date and I think she slept over at Michaels house. Which was more than I expected but yeah.

And I kinda think I'm falling for calum he's been so nice and he's really hot and plus I heard him talking to Ashton about asking me to prom which I'm excited about.

So today was Tuesday yesterday was boring as usual me and the girls are going to go down to the shops to go shopping get a new dress for the dance (dance and prom same thing) on Friday.

"so where are we going first" we had just got here and of course being Bella she had to know where.

"Idk let's look around" Taylor said as we started to walk.

We then walked into a store that had a nice dress in the window. I wasn't sure what the store name was because Kayla had pulled me in which almost led to me falling over. We all laughed.

We all tried on different dresses until we found one we liked and bought it, they all ended up being strapless dresses except Hayley's. Megan bought at tight fitting light blue dress with rhinestones on it and at the bottom it fluffed out. I bought a white dress with large rhinestones all at the top and getting less at the bottom which had a cut in the leg because Taylor insisted that I should show off my legs.

Taylor then got a black one like mine but without the leg showing. Then kaylas had less rhinestones and more flowy. Hayley's was all white and straight fit with a sliver top that looked really good. Belles was pink strapless with ruffles.

After all deciding and buying them we decided to go and get some shoes which didn't take long because Hayley was the only one that needed them.

Ok this chapter is dedicated to blondy_styles1994 because she just kept asking me to update.