Chapter 6

"I love her, I do! I know what I did was wrong, but people make mistakes right?" Dylan said, tried his best to not to yell

"Yes, people make mistakes, but yours are unforgivable. She never fell in love, and once she did, the relationship is based on a bet, Dylan! B-E-T! Out of all boys, she chose you!" Chelsea yelled

"I know Chels, I know! But everybody could have a second chance, right?" Dylan said hopelessly

"Not you, Dylan. You don't deserve a second chance,"

Dylan sighed, "I just want her to know that I really am in love with her now."

Chelsea sat beside Dylan at the edge of her bed. Alice won't return Dylan's call, and he came to Chelsea's house to spill everything out. All his mates already hate him, including Luke and Ryan. He don't know for sure if Jake hates him or not, but he thinks Jake probably hates him. Dave is currently at Alice's house right now so the only person Dylan could talk to is Chelsea.

"So, this is how it ends? You guys will pretend like nothing ever happened between you two?" Chelsea asked

"Actually, I'm leaving in 6 days." Dylan said while staring blankly to the wall

"Ryan forced you, huh?"

Dylan just nodded. His world is falling apart right now.

"Where?" Chelsea asked

"London, probably. Since my aunt lives there."

"When will you come back?"

"I don't know, I don't even think I will."

Chelsea frowned, "Why?"

"Because every time I look at her, it hurts."

. . .

My friday night with my half brothers was awesome!

That's sarcasm, by the way.

Joey is mega rude! He's very different with Alex.

And since we had nowhere to go, we went to their house.

Yeah, you guessed right. I met my so-called-father. But lucky for me, he didn't ask much question. I met his wife, she's nice but she scares me. She said to me, "Alicia, it's nice to meet you again! It's been a long time!"

We never meet. She hugged me so tight when she met me. Maybe she's friendly, or perhaps too friendly.

Joey drove me home. Yes, Alex didn't join because he had this Math homework, I'm pretty sure he's a nerd, a handsome one.

Joey, well, I have to admit that he's hot as hell. He has this kind of muscular body, and I'm pretty sure all of the girls in his high school adore him. I mean, how can they not adore him? If he weren't rude&my brother I'm 1000% sure I would fall for him.

Since my mom is a doctor, and she's on her night shift tonight, I'm alone in my saturday night. I'm currently watching the fourth part of Harry Potter, when my phone suddenly ring.

"Hello?" I answer the call

"Hey, lice. It's Jessie. Can I come over?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm alone anyway."

"Great! I'll be there in an hour" She informs then hangs up.

Jessie is my cousin, also Stacy's sister. You remember Stacy? My cousin who is also my science teacher's fiancé. Their father is my mother's big brother. Jessie is a year younger than me. She lives just a half hour away from me.