Chapter 13

Dylan's POV

I walk into my house to see Emma and Chanel watching Nickelodeon. I sit on the couch beside them.

"Hey." Emma greets me, and I reply it with a smile.

"Dylan! Where have you been? It's 7 p.m." Chanel says, turning her attention from the show to me.

"I was in gym." I reply shortly.
Chanel is my little sister, she's 5. My Mom named Chanel after her favorite brand. Yes, My Mom has an obsession after branded stuffs. Whenever she has spare time, she will go to Beverly Hills to shop.

Emma is my step sister, her parents divorced when she was 13, and she chose to live with her father slash my father. She's a famous actress, and sometimes that's annoying. When I was in London, people discovered that I'm her sister, and they always asked me to took a selfie with them whenever they met me, because I'm hot. That always sounds wrong to my ear.

"Take a bath, you stink." Emma says, and Chanel laughs.

"What do we have for dinner?" I ask as I get up from my seat.

"Dorotha made lasagna, Mom and Dad went to Canada, business thing." Emma shrugs.

"When would they come back?" I ask, but I don't really care.

"In two days, I guess."

I nod, then go straight to my bedroom upstairs.
I walked up to my bed and lay down, letting out a heavy sigh.

Today was a good day, because Alice finally talked to me. But it hurts to know she moved on. I thought we could work things out again, but it's impossible. Cheesy, I know.

Someone knocks my bedroom door, "Come in!" I say loudly.
Chanel opens the door and then closes it.

"Chanel, what's up?" I say as I sit up, "May I sleep with you tonight?" Chanel asks.

"What happened to your bedroom?" I raise my eyebrow

"Emma said Andrew's coming over, and my room is across Emma's room. And whenever Andrew is sleeping in Emma's room, I always hear Emma screams Andrew's name in the middle of the night. It scares me.." Chanel says then bits her lower lip.

I laugh, "Are they really that loud?" Chanel nods, "It's not funny!" she says and pouts.

"Of course you can sleep with me."

Chanel is checking my room out, "Is that Alicia?" She says and points to a photo frame hanging above my television.

I smile, "Yes". Chanel and Alicia were so close when we were dating, they often played Barbie together and girlish stuffs like that.

"I miss her. Where is she?" She turns to me. "She still lives near here. I know she misses you too." I say as I ruffle her hair.

"I doubt it. If she misses me, she would've come here. She never visited me after you went to London."

"She was probably busy with school stuffs, and she had no time to visit you." I assure her, and she nods.

I get up from my bed, "Well, I'm gonna take a bath. You should go downstairs, and we'll have dinner, yeah?"

"Yeah." She says and gets out from my bedroom, heading downstairs.

After I took a bath, I went downstairs. Andrew's already here.

He greets me with a smile, "Hey, dude, haven't seen you in so long." He offers me his hand, and we do that boyish handshake.

"How was London?" He asks me as I sit on the couch across him.

"Oh you know, just a bunch of hot british girls who were trying to hook up with me." I shrug, and smirk.

Andrew put his index and middle finger on the edge of his forehead and salutes me. "Respect," He says.

"Too bad you're dating my sister. If you weren't, we could try to get laid together, you know. You'll be my wingman and I'll be yours." I smirk, Andrew laughs and Emma shakes her head. "What's wrong with dudes nowadays? All they try to do is to get laid."

"And all girls nowadays want is bang hot dudes like me." I wiggle my eyebrow and Andrew chuckles.

"What did you do in London anyway? Asides from screwing girls." Andrew asks

"Mostly shits like homeschooling." I shrug, and grab a plate of cookies that was on the table, and begin to eat it.

"You homeschooled? I thought you only do shits like going to the bar." Andrew raises his eyebrows

"Yeah, my aunt insisted. It's crap, 'cause there were no hot chicks that I could flirt with while I'm studying."

"Why didn't you go to normal school?" Andrew asks, god this dude sure asks a lot of questions.

"It was just for one year, it would be such a waste if I go to normal school when I was in there. You know, like what if I got a fuck buddy?"

Andrew laughs, "So you're only looking for a fuck buddy right now?"

"Yeah, I'm not really into relationship."

"Why?" Andrew asks. Boy, stop asking question, would you?

"I don't know, I think it's no fun. Cuddling and shits like that."

No, it's because I'm not over Alicia yet.

Andrew laughs, "Ms. Stone, dinner's ready." Dorotha, our maid, informs Emma.

Emma looks at me, "Shall we?" and turn to Andrew, then Chanel.

"We shall!" Chanel says excitedly, because Lasagna is her favorite food.

• • •

Short chapter, I know.

It's pretty much Dylan's background story. And yes, Emma is Emma Stone and Andrew is Andrew Garfield.

And I know Emma doesn't have a brother named Dylan or a sister named Chanel in real life.

And also sorry for the bad words.

Don't forget to comment&vote! (:

~ Salsa