Chapter 8

"Hi.. uh, this is Dylan. Dave told me you deleted my number. And I know that I deserve that.. Uhh, I just want you to know that I really am sorry for what I've done, and I know that you already hate me.. but can we meet up? I know that I don't deserve it, but.. I just want to clear things up. I promise you will never see me again after this. So please... meet me in the park at 6?"

"So?" Chelsea asked after hearing Dylan's voicemail

"I won't meet him, every time I see him all I want to do is punch him in the face." Alice said

Chelsea sighed, "I know that this is hard for you but.. it's hard for him too, okay? I talked to him, and he took it pretty hard."

"He probably acted like he's sad. He acted like he's in love with me for six months, remember? That guy deserves Oscar."

"See? This is what I don't get from you. All girls would be devastated if she broke up, crying over and over again. But you? You seem fine at all. Hell, fine might not be the right word, you're cheerfullish!"

Alice laughed lightly, "That's not a word!"

"I know, I know. But that word suits you. Well, I think you gotta call him that you're not coming."

"What are you talking about?" Alice
raised her eyebrows

"What do you mean?" Chelsea asked back

"Never in a million years I would call him again. I'm just gonna let him wait in the park until he gives up."

Chelsea gasped, "You can't do such thing! That's evil!"

Alice scoffed, "Evil, Chels? If what I'm going to do is evil, then what word describes what he did? Super mega Evil?"

"It's just.. don't you feel bad for the guy? I mean he's trying to fix something. He's not forcing you to get back together with him."

"There's nothing to fix, Chels. Nothing's even broken."

Chelsea pressed her lips into a thin line, she wish she had her bestfriend's personality. Chelsea knew that Alice's heart is broken into pieces, yet she said nothing is broken.

"How could you say that? Saying that there's nothing to fix? You know you're breaking into pieces right now."

Alice chuckled dryly, "If you were in my shoes, you would hate him too, Chels, not me."

Chelsea's eyes widened, "Wait, what? You think I hate you?"

Alice raised her eyebrows, "Of course I do. You're taking his sides. Everyone's taking his sides, except Jake, because whenever I insult Dylan, Jake would follows."

"How could you think we hate you?"

"Because whenever I insult Dylan, you guys always praise him. It's like I'm the bad guy here. How could I don't think you guys hate me?" Alice confessed.

Then it hit Chelsea. What Alice said was true, every time she said something bad about Dylan, Chelsea always defend him. She should've supported Alice by following her when she's insulting Dylan.

"Alice.. I have no idea.."

Before Chelsea finished her sentences, Alice cut her off with a scoff.

"Why would you? The person I wanted to talk to the most barely even agree with what I said."

Then Alice grabbed her phone, got out of Chelsea's bedroom, leaving Chelsea speechless.