c h a p t e r o n e

(All in Sam's pov)
I sighed and pressed snooze on my alarm, rolling over to the other side of my bed, which coincidentally, I fell out of, waking me up.
"Fuck," I groaned, dragging myself up to my feet. I threw myself back onto my bed, crawling over to the left side - where I sleep - and picked up my phone to check my socials. I looked at the time and saw the numbers '05:30'. I groaned inwardly. My daddy must've put my alarm on instead of letting me skip the day off school like he usually does. I opened Instagram and saw that my latest post; me sitting on the front of my red Lamborghini with the caption "flexin' on broke bitches 🥶". You could say I'm your typical upper class person. I say upper class and I mean my dad's a multimillionaire. Literally. Anyway. My recent post had almost 200k likes. I did a little cheer to myself, opening my Tik Tok. I saw hundreds of likes, follows and comments in my notifications. I turned my phone off and put it down, hopping out of bed. I quickly neatened up my bed, my white silk sheets lined with gold going from scruffy and untidy to pretty and pristine. I smiled softly and walked over to my walk in wardrobe, taking a step inside.
"What to wear, what to wear.." I sighed, looking at all of the branded things around me. I picked up a pair of black Versace jeans, a white Gucci T-shirt, and a black Gucci hoodie. I chucked them on, accompanied by Nike socks, Armani boxers, a black Gucci belt and a pair of custom made Louis Vuitton black Air Force 1's. I dropped down to a crouch and rolled up the bottom of my jeans, then standing up and tucking my T-shirt into my jeans.
"Samuel!" I heard my daddy's voice from downstairs.
"Yes, daddy?" I shouted back, fixing my hair in the mirror inside my wardrobe, before walking out into my bedroom.
"Come and get your poached eggs and avocado on toast! I made it just how you like it. Well, I didn't make it, the maid did, of course," he chuckled.
"Coming!" I yelled, running down the stairs at a steady pace.
"Here you go," the maid said happily, passing me a plate as I reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Thank you," I grinned, taking the plate from her. She nodded and walked away, presumably to do some more housework. I strided across to the dining room, taking a seat in one of the cushiony chairs. I picked up a fork and took a small piece of egg, putting it in my mouth.

I picked up the keys for my red Lamborghini, pressing the button that unlocks my car.
"Goodbye, Samuel," daddy shouted as I walked out of the door.
"Goodbye, daddy," I shouted back, walking through the 6 cars we had all the way to my car. Mine was the most expensive out of all six. I smirked at the thought - my own father paid more for my car than his own. I opened the door, sliding into it effortlessly. I groaned as I remembered I had left my bag inside. I got back out of the car, to see the maid already walking out with the bag.
"Thank you darling, you're a gem," I sighed, her grinning as she walked back inside. My friend Toby said she probably likes me. I didn't really care. I rushed back over to my car, throwing myself into it this time.
"Let's fucking go baby," I sighed, starting the car up and driving out off of the street.

~

Wooo!!!! New book!!!