"The Talk"

"We kidnapped you on accident." Luke says. "So you can let me go now right?" I say getting a little hopeful. "Uhh...not exactly.." Luke says avoiding eye contact. "What the hell do you me uhh not exactly?!" I say getting snappy "I mean we can't let you go because you've been missing for almost three days now and people would ask questions and something would slip and-" Luke says rambling on and on. "Look I wont say anything and that's that." "We can't take that risk."  Luke sighs and stands up. "I'm sorry Autumn but we can't let you go and that's that." Luke gets up and crosses the room to the small door but before he can leave I scream "WHAT THE FUCK!? How the hell can you leave me tied up in a little ass room like a fucking animal this is not right at all!" Luke turns around and looks at me clearly seeing I was right. "I'll be right back" he says. Leaving me alone in the tiny room again.
                ~30 minutes later~
        "I'll be right back" I scoff. "Sorry I had to make sure I had enough people so you won't run."  Luke says as he crosses the room. "Run?" I say aloud. "Yeah run as in move your legs super fast out the door and to the police." Ashton says. I roll my eyes and watch Luke untie the ropes around my feet. As soon as he had fully untied my feet he jumps back like I'm going to bite him.  "You stay here and we will bring you food and entertainment." Ashton says as they walk out the door. "I like pizza and Sour Skittles!" I yell as the boys walk out of the room leaving me alone once again.