Wonderful Wake Up Call

I hear someone in the room, walking around. The bathroom door creaks open just a little. "Ashton. Go away. I'm naked and in the damn shower." I look at the door as it continues to open. "Ashton God dammit! Close the door!" someone peers through the door. It's not Ashton. It's Dollen. I grab the shampoo bottle and throw it at him. " Get out you sick fuck!" He grins and walks toward me. He grabs my arms and a shooting pain goes up my arm to my shoulder. My wrists begin to bleed and he grips tighter and tighter. I scream out in agony. "No stop!" He pushes me against the wall and forces my face against the wet shower wall. The water beats onto my face as he begins to rape me, again. I scream in pain and beg for him to stop, but he doesn't. I hear someone in the room moving around. Maybe it's Ashton. I scream anyways, "NO! Please stop..." The movement stops, and the bathroom door flings open. Ashton grabs him and pulls him off. Dollen goes for a punch but misses. They continue on into a ruthless brawl in the bedroom. I collapse onto the bathtub floor and let the water consume me. Blood falls from me into the water. I cry and curl into a ball of fear. I lay there until someone walks into the bathroom. They turn the water off and hold me. "It's ok now. He'll never hurt you again baby." Ashton coo's into my ear. He rocks me slowly. I look down at him knuckles and see an assortment of cuts and gashes. He fought for me. He got hurt for me. He saved me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for three years! This is the new co-author/editor, Hailey.