It's My Birthday?

I went to bed early last night knowing that the boys would wake me up early. I woke up at three and saw Ashton in the same place as I left him, In my arms. I cuddled up to him and fell back asleep. Earlier in the morning I felt Ash leave the bedroom. I roll back over and continue my slumber. I was just getting back into a deep sleep when the boys all ran into the room, spraying silly string all over the place.

I open my eyes as some silly string comes flying at my face. I run my fingers through my nappy hair and yawn. "Awe! She's like a Kitten."Says Michael. I throw a pillow at Michael, and they all jump on me. "Ya'll are so fat! Get off!"
Ashton pulls my legs and drags me to the bathroom and slams the door closed. 
"Use protection," Michael hollers. "I don't want to be an uncle yet." 
Ashton pulls me up onto the counter and starts to kiss me. He leans over real quick and locks the door. "You guys may want to leave, or you'll hear something you may not want to." he giggles out.
He begins to kiss me. More passionately by the minute. I dig my fingernails into his back as he plants a bite on my neck. He moans contently. He breaths heavily onto my neck. "I'm ready." I say. I seductively take off my clothes, he does the same. Seeing his body is both a relief and pleasure. "Are you sure?" He asks. I pull him closer. "Just do it already." I feel him inside me. I let out a throaty moan. He smiles. He thrusts harder and more passionately. It feels like floating on the stars. He's by far the best. I can't tell how long we were making love, but it was the most amazing time I've ever spent.  I'm glad now that I was kidnapped by him. I'm glad I have him. Best birthday yet.