Road Trip

I roll over still half asleep and hit the floor, I open my eyes and look around. "Bunk beds?" I say sitting up. "Yeah you like?" I look up and see Luke sitting on his bed  in nothing but his boxers. "Um.. I-i uh.. Not really" I some how manage to get out. "Come on lets get something to eat." I follow Luke as he puts on a shirt into a small kitchen area where all the boys are. "Hi Autumn you look very beautiful this morning" Ashton says with a mouth full of toast. "Want toast?" Michael ask. "I reply with a nod and sit down between Ashton and Calum. "So where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." Calum says laughing a little. "Okay.." I say as I nibble on my toast. We sit in silence for a little while before we come to a stop. Ashton looks out the window and see four police cars blocking the road. "Hide her!" Whisper yells. "What?" I say before Calum  grabs me and pulls me into the bathroom. He pulls opens the bathroom cabinet, moves a few things around, and pulls open a small trap door. "Get in and please stay quiet. We will come get you when its safe to come out." He says really quickly. I climb in and he shuts the door. I hear him moving things around and walking out of the bathroom. I'm claustrophobic and this is a really small room. I sink down to knees and put my head in my hands. Just don't think about it Autumn. I repeat that over and over in my head trying to keep myself calm. I start shaking and I feel the panic set in. I close my eyes and start breathing its going to be fine. It's almost over I tell myself. I sit in the little room for what felt like forever when the little door opens and I see Ashtons smiling face instantly turn to worry. Ashton helps me out of the little room and ask whats wrong. "I'm  claustrophobic." I say crying. "Oh God were so sorry Autumn." The boys say standing at the bathroom door.  "Please don't put me back in there." I beg still sobbing. "We won't I promise."Ashtons says holding me.