The Realization

I sit in my tiny room eating pizza and watching TV.  "Ugh i'm so bored" I whine taking the remote and flipping through the channels. Ashton just looks at me like I'm a five year old. "What? Got a problem?" I say with a little bit of attitude. Ashton just rolls his eyes and returns his attention to the TV. I continue to flip through the stations until I hear my name and stop I flip back to see a news reporter talking to my teary eyed mom and dad.  Seeing my mom and dad like that breaks my heart in two. "See Ashton this is what you and the boys did!" I say with tears threatening to spill over my eyelids. "You hurt the people who love and care for me!" I scream letting the tears fall from my eyes not even caring. I lay my head in my hands and start to sob realizing how much I missed my mom and dad and how much pain they were in. I sit there for a few minutes sobbing before I feel big arms pull me into a hug and I'm too weak to fight it so I just let my body go limp as I continued to cry. I lay my head on Ashtons chest and listen to him hum Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. Surprisingly the sound of him humming calmed me down. I lay in his arms slowly drifting to sleep when I hear him say "I'm sorry Autumn. I really am."