~Playlist~

Chances, by the Backstreet Boys-

"What's a girl like you, doing in a place like this?"

"What are the chances, that we'd end up dancing? Like two in a million, once in a life."

"What if I hadn't asked for your name?And time hadn't stopped when you said it to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had Me From Hello, by Kenny Chesney-

"One word, that's all you said. Somethin' in your voice caused me to turn my head."

"You asked me if I love you, if I always will; well, you had me from 'Hello'."

"It was over from the start, you completely stole my heart."

Time In A Bottle, by Jim Croce-

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do. Is to save every day, 'til eternity passes away, just to spend them with you."

"I've looked around enough to know, that you're the one I want to go through time with."

"If I had a box just for wishes, and dreams that had never come true. The box would be empty, except for the memory of how they were answered by you."

Believer, by Imagine Dragons-

"I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been."

"Don't you tell me what you think that I can be, I'm the one at the sail I'm the master of my sea."

"Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer."

"Last things last, by the grace of the fire and the flames. You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins."

Thunder, by Imagine Dragons-

"Just a young gun, with a quick fuse."

"I was dreaming, of bigger things, and, wanna leave my old life behind."

"Not a yes sir, not a follower. Fit the box, fit the mold, have a seat in the foyer, take a number."

"I was the lightning before the thunder."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heros, by David Bowie-

"We can be Heros, just for one day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~