Surviving At Hogwarts

Harry: We are back!

Ron: Yeah! Now let's answer some questions!

Hermione: Yep,I guess we're here. Aisha @forhogwarts told us that we had a question to answer.

Ron: And indeed we do.

Harry: Hey,Ron. I have detention from Professor Snape. Just because I didn't understand the essay he assigned us about powdered root and asphodel. Honestly,we have never even learned that!!!

Ron: Me too! I didn't do the essay either! And he gave me detention. Yeah! High five mate!

*High five each other*

Hermione: *Rolls Her Eyes* You guys are actually happy to get detention?

Harry: No. We're happy because we have detention together.

Ron: Yeah Hermione. You'll be missing all the fun. Care to join us on our Detention Night?

Hermione: No,thanks.

Ron: Oh,I have the question! I'm reading it!

Harry: Ahh....hell nah. I'm reading it!

Ron: Says who?

Harry: Says @chelseaamerica22.

Ron: Who?

Hermione: @chelseaamerica22 requested Harry to read the question.

Harry: In your face,Ron!

Ron: Fine,but only if I get to read next time!

Harry: Yeah,yeah. Whatever.

Hermione: Well,hurry up and read the question.

Harry: This question is from @chelseaamerica22.

Ron: Wow! What a surprise! 

Hermione: Ron,shut up, 

Ron: Okay.

Harry: Question: All: I read on the internet that someone said,no one would last a day at Hogwarts, I want to know what you guys think? Would I survive?

Ron: Woah. That's pretty intense if you ask me.

Hermione: Yeah.....

Harry: Hello,you guys are supposed to be answering the question.

Hermione: I'd say that you could survive at Hogwarts if you behaved and you were good in your studies.

Ron: I'll pretend like I never heard her. Think about it,there are many kids at Hogwarts who aren't amazing in their studies. What matters is that you care about your home,your school, your Hogwarts. You need to be loyal to your family in Hogwarts. You need to stay strong and fight for others. Be brave and face the struggles. It's true. Sure,life at Hogwarts is difficult but if your heart is in the right place,you will succed. 

Hermione: That is the smartest thing you ever said.

Harry: *Fakes wiping tears* That was beautiful.

Ron: Thank you,thank you. *Bows*

Hermione: Well then,there is your answer that Ron very smartly answered.

Harry: Come on,Ron! Stop bowing or else we'll be late for our detention!

Ron: Oh,I'm coming! Read,vote and ask questions!

Hermione: Yes! Ask questions!

*Disappears To Hogwarts*