A Place Called Hell?

Ron: Welcome,ladies and gentlemen to Ronald Billius Weasley's Talkshow!

Hermione: Umm....Excuse me,but I don't ever remember us naming it that!

Ron: Well in my head,it has always been known as Ronald Billius Weasley's Talk Show.

Harry: Sorry to ruin your dream,mate but in reality it's called Ask The Wizards.

Ron: But that is so lame!

Hermione: Don't blame us! Ask @forhogwarts she-

Ron: Ew. No. I don't want to ask Aisha anything. Her answers are beyond boring.

*Aisha @forhogwarts magically appears*

Aisha: What did you say?

Ron: I-uh-um-uh-hey,w-w-what's up?

Aisha: The sky.

*Blank stares*

Aisha: What? It's true! Anyways,you guys seem awfully quiet today? What's going on?

Ron: We were talking about how interesting your answers are but you just appeared out of nowhere and it kind of scared the crap out of me.

*Aisha Sits Down*

Aisha: *Grins sweetly* Oh okay. So carry on about what you were saying about me.

Harry: *Clears Throat* Well,Aisha is really smart and-and-uh

*Ron Snorts*

*Aisha glares*

Hermione: You guys get it all wrong. She's more than just smart. She's kind and brave and loyal. She always gets her work done and loves her griend to death. Aisha has a nice sense of humor and is well liked but can also be shy at times. She's the perfect bestfriend a person can have.

Aisha: Awwww!!! Thanks Mione.

*Gives Hug*

Ron: Oh yeah totally of coarse. I'm not friends with her just because she likes to give me death threats.

Harry: Okay then.....

Aisha: Ron,I'll take that as a compliment.

Ron: Whatever everyone! Let's quite chatting and get to the questions!

Aisha: Okay! Bye guys! I have to be at the library!

*Aisha magically disappears*

Ron: Where is my question;the one I'm supposed to read!

Hermione: Sorry but this question is for you so I have to read it.

Harry: *Laughs Evilly*

Ron: Oh come on! Are you serious?

Harry: Nope

Hermione: No,I don't see Sirius here. What are you talking about?

Ron: *Rolls Eyes* Hahaha very funny.

Hermione: This question is from @rosemalfoy1220.

Harry: Interesting name.

Hermione: Yeah....but Rose? Is she Malfoy's daughter or something?

Ron: NO.No.NO! Ew! Just the thought of Malfoy's daughter makes my blood boil.

Anonymus Voice: But what if she was your daughter.........

Ron: What the heck was that?

Harry: I don't know.

Hermione: Oh but the name is so pretty. Rose,Rose,Rose,don't you think Ron.

Ron: Hm.Yeah.

Harry: Okay! The question!

Hermione: Yes! Question: Ron,did you know that there is actually a city called Hell and it snows there every year!

Ron: Wicked! That i-

Hermione: NOOOO!!! WICKED IS GOOD!                                  (Maze Runner Reference)   hehehe.

Harry: What?

Hermione: Nothing. Nothing. Carry on.

Ron: So as I was saying! That is so cool!

Harry: Where is this place?

Hermione: *Rolls Eyes* It's in Michigan,USA

Ron: Silly Americans and names. But I'm gonna go get my bags ready and move to Hell!

.........

Ron: What did I say wrong?

Harry: Nothing! Just carry on and move to Hell! I'm totally fine with it.

Hermione: Oh no! Guys! It's time for dinner!

Ron: Since when did you care about food.

Hermione: Look I'm human too you know. I get hungry.

Ron: Oh well excuse me for mistaking you for a robot.

Harry: Stop bickering!

Ron: Yeah Hermione! Stop bickering! By the way! Guys, VOTE AND COMMENT!

Harry: Totally!

Hermione: Remember,WICKED IS GOOD!

Ron: *Grumbles*

*They all disappear to the Great Hall*