Potions Or History Of Magic

Ron: Well,hello!

Harry: I have to say, you guys are getting used to the questions thing. @forhogwarts (Aisha) must be so proud.

Hermione: Yeah! I met her in the library this morning. She said that the Asking Wizards thing was going really well, thanks to us and you,of course.

Ron: Yeah, only you get to talk to Aisha (@forhogwarts) these days!

Hermione: Then,maybe you should go to the library. She's always there,you know.

Harry: Now that I think about it, Aisha does seem like a dupilcate of you, Hermione! Especially with her bushy hair and crazy obsession with books.

Ron: Maybe... She's a robot!

Hermione: *Rolls Her Eyes* She's not a duplicate. We're just really alike. That's why we're best friends.

Ron: Right! Wait... there is a difference! Aisha likes Ollie but you don't! *Claps his hands*

Harry: WHAT! Ollie as in Oliver Wood?

Ron: Duh! Can you, Harry, think of another Oliver at Hogwarts.

Harry: No,it's jsut, I never noticed.

Ron: It's really obvious. She talks about him all the time!

Hermione: Well, he's not that bad. I mean, he wouldn't be if he payed more attention to his studies rather than Quidditch.

Harry: Exactly! Wood only cares about Quidditch and nothing else!

Ron: You can't blame him,though. Aisha makes a whole lot of big deal about him being 'HOT'!

Harry: *Puts finger in his mouth* Gag.

Hermione: Aren't we supposed to be answering questions?

Harry: Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Hermione: This question is for Harry.

Harry: Finally! I've been waiting such a long time!

Hermione: This question is asked from Aisha's (@forhogwarts) school friend,@DaChosen. Question: Harry would you prefer Potions or History of Magic class?

Ron: Ohhh.. tricky,tricky,question!

Harry: Well, being in Potions means I have to deal with Professor Snape and in History Of Magic there's Professor Binns.

Ron: Yeah,Professor Binns is as boring as hell! I think the only person who pays attention is Hermione. To me, History Of Magic is code for nap time.

Hermione: * Shakes Her Head At Ron* Harry,its your question,you answer it!

Harry: I'd say History Of Magic. I mean sure, Professor Binns is boring asnd everything but dealing with Snape is just too much for me!

Hermione: I agree! Snape takes off house points for no reason. It's not fair! Professor Binns gives house points.

Ron: Is that all you care about?

Hermione: You should care too,you know. So,I'd say we're done for today!

Harry: What's the hurry? 

Hermione: I have to meet Aisha (@forhogwarts) at the library.

Ron: Weren't you at the library this morning?

Hermione: Yes,but I didn't have much time to get the books I needed. Besides, Aisha and I have to compare notes.

Ron: *Rolls His Eyes*

Harry: Can we come too?

Ron: Yeah!

Hermione: I suppose so...

Harry: Okay, bye mates!

Ron: See you whenever you ak another question!

Hermione: Later,and remember to vote!

*They all left for the library* :)