The crystal heart

Pretty impresive huh?

I'm updating double!

Let's just get on with the story!

Rachel's Pov:

This didn't make sense. Felix said he was Egyptian, not Greek. So how could his mom be a greek godess? How could it be Khione?

"Felix?" I said slowly as he looked at the symbol frightened.

"What is this?" he asked and looked at me with wide scared eyes.  I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted.

"I'm a demigod right? I'm not what I thought I was. I've never been what I've thought I been." he said. His eyes were red, but he wasn't crying. He ran from the room and Hazel tried following him but Reyna grabbed her hand.

"Give him time to breathe, he needs to collect his thoughts. When he's ready he'll talk." she said. Hazel looked at her and nodded. She held Frank's hand.

Red cleared her throat. We looked at her and she pointed at Frank.

"I know that something happened know making our train of thought go somewhere else but we need to go back to the mission. That is the last piece of the crystal set, the only thing missing is the missing crystal heart."She said. We looked at the ninth child and she looked back at us serenly.

"The missing crystal heart is one of your hearts."