Last final's week

Normal POV~

"Two more days and I'm finished..." Yami murmured, eyes drooping slightly as he walked to his dorm. He needed to study that night about everything, but he was so tired. He took out his key and opened the door to his dorm.

"Até? I'm back!" Yami shouted, his voice echoed around the small house. Oreo walked to the door to greet him, Yami smiled at his small cat and petted his head.

"Afternoon, Oreo, do you know where Atem is?" Yami asked him, throwing his backpack on the floor by the door. Oreo looked behind him and pointed into Atem's room, the door was shut and it seemed like the light's were turned off.

"Maybe he's sleeping, thanks anyway, Oreo." Yami walked into the kitchen and his feline followed him, looking up at the man expectedly.

"What is it? Are you hungry?" Oreo nodded.

"Did Atem not feed you? I left some fish in the freezer- Oh..." Yami glared at the cat.

"Oreo, you're not going to get anymore today, the doctor said it'll be bad for your health." Oreo mewled and jumped onto the counter.

"Hmm, just a small coffee." Yami made himself a coffee and then walked into the living room. He sat down and turned on the Television, hoping for something good on T.V.

"Get your house today and-"

"Reports are saying-"

"-Apparently he-"

"Expect heavy rain the whole week and-"

"La la la, la la la, Elmo's-" Yami sighed and turned it off, nothing was on that he was interested in. But Sesame Street sounded really great right now. Or he could wake up Atem and do something with him.

"Second option," Yami stated, walking into their room and changing out of the uniform he wore. He grabbed a random shirt that said "Good boy" and put it on, along with his shirt was some green shorts.

"Atem?" Yami questioned as he opened the door. The curtains were covering the light of the sun, making the room pitch black. A pale hand turned on the switch to see light. He saw his lover, sitting upside down on the roof with crossed arms, a serious look on his face.

"Atem, what are you doing sitting on the ceiling?" Atem's eyes snapped open and he fell, a loud groan escaped his lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you alright?!" Yami exclaimed, running to the former Pharaoh and leaning down.

"Good afternoon to you too, Yami. How was school?" Atem asked, sitting upright.

"It was hell. But everyone escaped the gates when the last bell rang. Anyway, what were you doing up there? And why did you turn off the lights?"

"I was thinking." The tanned man stated simply, standing up and placing a book back into a shelf.

"I love the shirt you're wearing, you are a good boy." Yami blushed and smiled.

"I know, but what were you thinking about?"

"About what will happen in the next year." Yami sighed. Atem has been thinking about the future a lot lately, he was getting a bit concerned.

"Até, whatever happens in the future, we'll work it out together." His lover smiled and took his hand.

"I know, and I'm not doubting it for a second. But Yami, you're not immortal, you'll die one day, and I'll be left alone." Yami felt like a pile of bricks fell on him when the realization hit him. He was right, he will die someday and leave his lover.

"I know you're worrying, beloved, but there is no need to, I'm trying to find a way to keep us together for eternity. Us immortals are researching spells and rituals to make that happen, as odd as it seems, we have let Anzu join in the group." Yami smiled slightly.