chapter1: Family time

Amya let out a long sigh as she climbs into the car. Her older brother Cole had called shotgun leaving her in the back with the annoying twins Kent and Kennedy, as her mom drove away. " how was school Mya?" Her mother asked glancing back in the driver's mirror.

Amya watched the scenery go by. " it was ok mom" she muttered shoving her earbuds in her ears. She turned the music up to block her family chitchat. " thank god for music" she thought boredly.

The ride home was the same as it was every day. Cole texting his girlfriend who in her opinion was the schools biggest slut! but no he so blind by that britches fake tatas to see otherwise. Kent going on and on about his school crush he's only 10!!! and Kennedy fast asleep drooling all over Amya's shoulder. Yep, it's like this every day.

Finally, they pulled into their home. She looked up at the big white house. She couldn't wait to curl up on her bed. Pulling out her earbuds, Amya shook Kennedy gently. " come on you big baby " she called. It took a couple of shakes to somewhat wake her up.

" Mya let me sleep some more" Kennedy whined rubbing her hands against her face and batting Amya's hands away.

" Mom will kill me if I let you do that, come on" Amya muttered picking her sister up. She was surprised at how much Kennedy weighed. Sucking in some air she struggled her way into the house. "Cole! ....quick take her" Amya said pushing Kennedy on him.

Cole clicked his tongue and gave Amya a dirty look, but she just stuck her tongue out at him. She could have sworn she was adopted into this crazy family and secretly somedays she hoped she was. Taking her shoes off by the door she ran up the stairs. She was glad that her room was the first to the right.

Opening the door the scent of vanilla filled her nose. She smiled at the scent as she closed the door behind her. Amya's room was painted lavender and trimmed in teal. With her bed tucked in the corner of the room, right under her window. She tossed her backpack on her bed as she sat in her computer chair. Amya quickly checks her email and smiled at an email from her father.

~ To my dearest Mya,I know Cole is hard to handle but please try to get along. Remember no matter what he loves you even if he doesn't show it. Also, thank you for the lovely pictures of Kent and Kennedy they have grown so much!

But to my excitement, I have discovered a tomb of a pharaoh. We have yet to learn who!! It's a big discovery, but with that being said I will have to stay here in Egypt for a few more years :( I fear I will shrivel up without the sight of my babies!Knowing I will not last that long without my dears, I have decided to have all of you come out and stay for a while. Tell mama I love herXoxoxoPapa

Amya let out a laugh as she re-read the email to be sure her eyes were not playing some cruel trick on her. Finally, they were going to leave this hell hole of a town. She was getting tired of Cole's popularity overshadowing her. All of Tiffany's friends just wanted Amya's money when she was forced by Cole to " get to know one another so she would have friends". She hated school after she caught Tiffany with her legs open for Trevor. Trevor had been Amya's best friend for years but after that horrible moment he stopped talking to her "Fuck Tiffany" she muttered to herself.Amya spun around in her chair as she thought. She stopped herself as she remembered her iPod need to be charged. She got up and grabbed it before she heard a knock. " I'm busy! Go away " she yelled.

Amya frowned as she heard the door open" what busy being a freak." Cole joked pushing the door open with his foot. He let out a loud burp before he scratches his stomach. He knew she hated when he did that

"you're disgusting you know "she chuckles " I knew you found in a barn you animal " she joked and went back to her task of plugging in her iPod

" yeah yeah that's not what your mom said last night" he shot back at her.

" oh yeah well that's your mom too, genus " she snapped back at him. Cole was the jockey of the family, dirty blonde hair chopped off and blue eyes. He was fit from football. While Amya was something else. Blond hair with a mixture of blue and green for her eyes. She was petite and cute if she stood next Cole with his shirt off on a cold day, she was sure to lose an eye. But went it came to fighting Amya would always emerge viciously. She was stronger then she looked and what she made people believe.

Cole farted as he took a set in her desk chair. Amya snapped her head towards him. "Did you just......fart in my room!!!!!!" She enraged

" whoa there Godzilla. It's just a fart" Cole said messing with her computer.

" ugh, Cole get out!!!!!" She yelled pulling him up from her chair and pushed him out. Amya heard Cole laugh in the hallway. " ugh" she thought grabbing a can of Febreeze and spraying the air.It was an hour before she was called down for dinner. With another sigh, she made her way to the dining room to be greeted by her blonde, blue-eyed family and a cheap black hair job guest.Tiffany

"Hi," Tiffany said in her annoying fake nice voice.

=======================================

What do you think? This is the first time I have ever written something like this. However I feel like this is going to be a lot of fun XD

What do you think of the characters so far?

Do you fancy anyone?!

Do you dislike anyone?!?
Me it would have to be Tiffany that slagg!!!

Slagg is my term of slut and bag into one word!!!!!

Please don't forget to comment, share and vote!♡♡