A/N & Concept

Must Read

My first language isn't English but I love writing I hope you ignore if I make little mistakes but I'm open to criticism do tell me your thoughts I'll appreciate that and if at any place I need to improve anything do tell.

So people let me tell you this isn't the story where the poor girl meets his alpha mate and then they fall in love this story starts from a girl's P.O.V but It has 18 main characters this story will be written with all those 18's P.O.Vs So the story is all about these 18 it's everyone's story not just of one girl and one boy.

And I'm not offending anyone I personally love the poor girl meets the alpha stories they inspire me a lot I love them I just said the thing up there to clear my point.Thanks💛

The characters's names and the whole story line is mine originally I wrote every bit of it.

But the pictures I chose to associate with the characters are not mine they are random actors and influencers which I thought matched the characters's personalities in this book.

There wasn't any need of these pictures But I thought it will be easy for you to understand each character individually like this.

Read at your own risk.

I hope you enjoy the story.💛

So if you are new to the werewolf concept let me tell you some main points which you'll need to know to understand the book.

"Concepts"

Vampire :A fictional creature.They live by drinking blood of any being .They can't go in the direct sunlight. They have inhuman speed.Its the most fierce creature just like a werewolf.

Werewolves:This is another fictional creature the have canines.They transform themselves from human form to wolfs.They have to hide at the night of the full moon. Werewolves have different kinds but a werewolf who isn't in a pack under the rule of an alpha is known as Rogue. They have separate consciousness they can speak to their wolves even when they are not in the form their wolves communicate with them from inside their consciousness and mind.

Rogues:They are the dangerous gone crazy creatures vampires have rogues too but most commonly werewolves have them the one who isn't under an alpha's rule and doesn't have a pack is called Rogue they grow blood lust go crazy and can kill anyone they loose their minds.

Moon Goddess : Moon Goddess is the fictional creator and God of the werewolves and Vampires and each and every creature out their including Fairies,Witches and so on.

Alpha: An alpha is the leader the ruler the care taker of a pack he is the most powerful and fitting for the position in a group of vampires or werewolves so he's the alpha according to the people.

Beta:A beta is the alpha's right hand the second most powerful wolf of vampire in a pack is the beta.

Fairies: Fairies are the fairies we all know from our childhood stories but in the fictional world the have human forms and they also transform themselves like other creatures from human form to the creature form.

Witches:Witches here are also the witches we have been reading since our early ages but in the fictional world the don't just make potions in their cauldrons they do magic and mind blowing super magical stuff.

Luna:A Luna is the woman married or mated to an alpha or a king if a woman is the leader of a pack then she is the alpha not the Luna. Lunas are just the ones mated or married to the kings or the alphas.

Hybrid:A hybrid in the fictional world is known as a creature who is graced with the ability of being 2 creature at the same time it isn't compulsory to be a vampire+ werewolf to be a hybrid. A hybrid is the mixture of any 2 creatures he has the powers of both. Suppose he is a vampire+ werewolf then he or she can become a wolf too and can drink blood as a vampire.

Tribrid: A tribrid is a creature same like the hybrid but has the powers of 3 creatures just like a hybrid can be 2 creatures at one time tribrids can be 3 creatures at the same time randomly.

Warlocks: Warlocks are the male witches.The male witches can't be called witches so they were named warlocks.

Oracles: The oracles are the elders they are nothing special they are just like witches they are specialized in magic and our really really old and because of that they have the history and the solution of certain problems on their fingertips their knowledge has named them oracles otherwise they are witches.

Sirens: Sirens are the sea creatures they are the sea rulers or the ocean rulers they are very powerful and have mind reading manipulating abilities they can get into your head their strongest power is that they can scream as loud that they can kill a whole city or more than one city. They are dangerous but not as dangerous as vampires or werewolves but still their mind manipulating abilities are dangerous for any kind.

.
.
.
.
.
I

think I listed everything here bit if I forgot any creature to explain or if I'll remember anything after this I'll definitely update it so tell me if you notice anything or any point missing or even if I wrote something wrong.

This is my first book so sorry in advance but I would love to listen your feedback I hope you enjoy my writing don't forget to vote.

xoxo💛💘

Dear reader,

The characters' names and the whole story line is mine originally I wrote every bit of it.

This book contains strong language and mature content. The writing is 18+ it also includes deaths and suicidal scenes read at your own risk if not interested in this kind of stuff then kindly skip.

I hope you like my writing if not then I really appreciate opinions so I'm open to that comment and tell me.

P.S Ignore my English I'm trying my best to not make any mistakes but English isn't my first language that's why.

Thanks.
Enjoy
And don't forget to vote xoxo.💟i