Chapter 5

Our dining table is massive and everyone was there even Austin arrived in the morning.

Barrie finally spotted Kate and smiled I was feeling so guilty that we are invading their privacy like this but these 2 bitches were not gonna listen to my shit.

We were eyeing both of them, he took the seat next to Kate and gave her a sly smile Aisha cleared her throat and said.

"Good Morning King!"

"Morning Aisha how are you doing?"

"I'm well you tell did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah very well thanks."

Okay Kate was blushing so much by now, I'm so happy for them I was busy smiling at them when Ric interrupted us by asking.

"Is there anything you three want to share? you all look giddy this morning..all good?"

"Yeah we? no we don't have anything to say it's nothing..we are just simply happy." Ash blabbered.

"ohkayyy that's good..then I guess?" Ric said not removing his eyes of suspicion from us.

"So everyone any plans for today?" Barrie's authority dripping voice and his question got everyone's attention.

"I don't have any." Damian replied.

"Who said you can make plans separately King's asking about group outing plans right King?

Roni confirmed.

"Actually..yeah I wanted to know if anyone of you have any individual plans or a group plan, as Aisha told us the plans for the night time, what were those Ash?" Barrie asked.

"Mukbang or horror movies." Ash repeated.

"Yeah these are good but what about any morning or evening plan cause I have something in mind actually, in fact Kate and I have something in mind for tonight."

Everyone looked at both of them, no one knows anything detailed about them being romantically involved with each other no one saw them as a couple and on the other hand maybe everyone thought they are alphas and they are the eldest in all of us that's why no one questioned anything and thought they are friends and will be treating us, as two friend alphas. You get my point right?

"So what's the plan then?" Hunter asked.

"Nothing just a simple dinner at our chosen place and our treat." Barrie answered.

"Is their any occasion?" Jonah asked.

"No just a simple dinner that's all." Barrie replied.

"Okay we are all in I guess, right?" I said.

"Yeah all in." Connor spoke.

~~~~~

"PEOPLE LET'S GET GOING WE HAVE A RESERVATION!!" Barrie shouted from downstairs, cause everyone was still getting ready, Kate told us it is a classy expensive place so on a short notice we girls managed to decide what to wear and do our make up too.

After 10 minutes almost everyone was downstairs except Ash, Jonah and Lucas.

"Hurry up you three what's taking so long?!" Kate shouted this time.

"Coming...." Jonah said descending the stairs.

After some minutes the other two showed up and we immediately left, Kate, Barrie, Ric and I got in one car Roni, Tyler, Nina, Austin and Hunter in the second and Steven, Ryan, Ryland and Noelle in the the third and in the fourth car were Jonah, Aisha, Connor, Lucas and Dame.