Chapter 3

Rebecca's P.O.V:

Alaric just kissed my forehead it was a cute act of affection and I liked it.

He left with saying I LOVE YOU, to which I didn't reply but smiled...it breaks my heart that I can't return the words right now but as I said we will try to be better for each other and I am 100% sure that one day I'll say these words to him cause he's a likable person and the mate bond will now grow stronger each day now that we both know about each other so, still no pressure. I told myself.

This all feels like a dream everything returning to it's form back again, it seems that now is the beginning of all the good things.

*******************

***Face Timing Katherine***

"Hey Kate."

"Hey Becc how you doing?"

"Good what 'bout you and Veronica, is she home yet?"

"Yeah she is let me call her downstairs."

After 5 minutes Veronica comes in the view.

"Hey gaarrlll how are ya?" Roni came munching cookies her mouth still full.

"I'm good you tell?"

"I'm well but from last 3 days I'm missing you like hell."

"I miss you guys like hell everyday."

"Aww..is everything good? Becca cause you don't face-time us this time, like never."

"Yeah actually I wanted to talk to you guys about something."

"What is it, are you alright? Is everybody fine at the pack?"

"Yeah all good here it's.....I don't know if I should be excited or nervous to tell you guys?"

"Wait are you pregnant!?" Kate screamed with excitement.

"Of course not why would you think that Katherine?!"

"You said you don't know whether to be nervous or excited I thought maybe you are pregnant."

"No I'm not basically I want to tell you guys that..I've found my mate." All I heard was silence on the other side of the call.

After thirty seconds my ears almost shattered into pieces with their screeching like screams and squeals.

"OH MY GOD! WOW! FUCK!" They screamed so much that I couldn't even tell who said what.

"Becca promise me this isn't a prank." Kate warned giving me her scariest expression.

"I swear this isn't, I've found my mate."

"I'm so happy for my baby, oh goddess time flies!" Kate whispered as tears trickled down her face.

"Oh Kate don't cry you're gonna make me cry." I said as a pout made it's way on my lips automatically.

"Me too." Veronica said wiping her tears from the left eye and fixing her mascara on the right on at the same time.

A chuckle left my lips seeing her being a weirdo. Kate looked what I was looking and burst out laughing as well.

"So the thing is that I want you both to come to Moonville meet him, he's a great guy and spend some time with me it's been so long and your studies are gonna be over in next 3 days." I plead.

"Actually we were just about to call you and tell, that we will be leaving in 5 days we can't stay here anymore and there's no need to, so yeah." Kate replied.

"Are you serious?!" I asked them in disbelief.

"A 100%." Veronica replied.

"Thank Goddess I'm so happy that we'll be able to live together again!" I exclaimed.