V

It's been about a week and a half since the project was assigned. Felix and Chan have the choreo somewhat memorized; now they just need to perfect it. Felix and his friends have sorta gotten used to Chan, Hyunjin, and Changbin hanging around them during breaks. The 5 dance students(+Changbin) see each other much more often. Seungmin and Jeongin, although younger, have also gotten used to the added presence. Although you would never expect two opposite crowds to begin talking. If you can even call it that.

"Remind me Hyunjin, why are you following me to my class when yours is at the other end of the school." Jisung asks as he walks down the hall.

"Changbin and Chan have been fighting behind the scenes and I was getting tired of it."

"Fighting? Them? Strange." Jisung deadpans as he opens his locker to switch out some books.

"Yeah, it's about Changbin's relationship history I guess. I honestly don't care, never been one for meddling in his love life." Hyunjin says, his voice growing soft.

"Oh ho ho~ that's interesting." Jisung says, to his classroom door. He turns to Hyunjin with sincerity in his eyes. "I'm guessing you haven't told Changbin yet have you?"

"No, I fear he might hate me for it."

"Well, never know if you don't try and find out." Jisung says, and with that, he walks into his classroom; leaving Hyunjin alone in the hall as the bell rings.

Let me clarify something. Unlike Chan and Felix, who always find themselves bickering, Jisung and Hyunjin have actually gained some trust within each other. Which is strange considering they used to hate each other. Since they've been working so close together, they've gotten closer themselves. Enough so that they call each other friends. Enough so, that Hyunjin felt it ok to tell Jisung his biggest secret. He fucking loves Seo Changbin.

•••

Felix sits in his AP English seat, paying attention to class, and trying his fucking hardest to ignore the fact that Chan was basically devouring the girl next to him. With Bang Chan as his assigned seat partner, Felix has had to deal with this all year and it was getting on his fucking nerves. But he never said anything, for fear of getting beat up for causing a ruckus for the class fuckboy. So instead Felix tries to ignore the giggling and the kissy sounds. Although he always ends up going to the bathroom to calm himself down before he screams in annoyance. So here he sits, sighing just about every three seconds. How the teacher never saw or heard it was beyond Felix.

And then...Silence. Nothing but the teacher talking and students pencils on paper. Nothing but a normal classroom sound. Felix sighs in relief, happy that he can learn in peace until a female moan breaks through the classroom.

"Oh chan..!"

Did she just. Oh my god. She did, didn't she.

The whole class turns to Chan and the girl (who was named Dahae by the way).

"Miss. Park, Mr. Bang, I understand that you are teenagers and are going through puberty and horomonal changes- but there will be no such activity in my classroom, or any classroom for that matter. To the dean's office, now. Good lord you children are a real mess." Mr. Na sighs and shakes his head as the two kids walk out the door towards the dean's office. Both of them look scared shitless.