XI

"Minho.." the boy looks up from his studying time in the library to find Bang Chan standing above him.

"Chan hey...something wrong?"

"Uh..Depends.."

"Here, take a seat." Chan sits down next to Minho and looks around nervously. It's been a couple more weeks since Felix's meeting with his dad, which means he only has 3 more weeks until he leaves. He and Chan have been getting closer, which means Chan has been falling for him more, and he's falling hard.

"Uh so you've obviously known Felix for a long time, right?"

"Yeah since we were 5 when he and his family first came to visit. Why do you ask?"

"Well, uhm, do you know his uh, type? Or like what it takes for him to fall for someone?"

"I mean, of course but why are you asking- oh...oh..." Chan flinches as realization lands on Minho's face. "Chan do you maybe, like my cousin?"

"I-I think so..."

"O-oh uhm ok...is it alright if I call Jisung over here? Since we're Felix's closest friends, I think he should hear about this...uhm.."

"Uh, y-yeah sure. You should probably do that." Minho nods and dials Jisung's number.

"Hey hyung, what's up?"

"Can you hurry to the library please? Something has come up..."

"Sure thing sweets, on my way."

"K, thanks." And with that, Minho hangs up.

A few minutes of awkward silence later, Jisung comes to the back of the library where Minho and Chan sit.

"Hey babe...Hey..Chan?"

"Hi, uh..." Chan gives Minho a pleading look and the boy just nods, understanding what he means.

"Chan here, uhm, likes our Felix. He came to me for advice..." Minho gestures to the boy next to him.

"Uh huh...Alright..." Jisung nods slowly. Chan sits nervously as Jisung stays quiet in thought.

"Jisung babe? You good?"

"Yeah I'm just wondering...what do you see in him? I mean I love the guy but this is Felix we're talking about.."

"W-well..." Chan has never felt so weak before, so- so small. Normally he'd say something stupid or cocky but he really wanted to make a good impression on Minho and Jisung...at least when it came to the freckled australian.

"He's uh, really uhm...god this is weird to say in front of you two." Chan sighs, and holds his head in his hands.

"Take your time Chan. It's not like we're mad at you. Feelings are feelings Chan, it's ok." Minho says softly. Jisung nods along, agreeing with his boyfriend.

"O-ok. Felix is just...so amazing. I can't even describe in words what it's like being his friend. In the few months I've known him, he's taught me so much. He's changed me in a way, or something like that...I mean, before I was just a douche to everyone, and had everyone swooning. But not him, he didn't want anything to do with me, and it made me curious about him and why he was like that. Now that we're friends, he's been able to open my eyes to what being a teenager is really about. I don't care about my reputation anymore, I have friends now. I have all of you here and that's enough. If the past me saw me saying this, he would probably laugh and just flip me off...But I know so much better now. Felix is such an amazing person without even realizing it. His adorable freckles, his deep voice, his sassy attitude, his cute ass laugh. It's all so amazing, normally I would think about fucking someone who I liked, but with Felix it's so different. I just want to cuddle him and tell him sweet nothings. Go on dates with him and hold him. I want the chance to be able to call him mine. I know he doesn't feel the same way, and I guess that's ok. But I can't live like this forever, I can't get jealous at everything he does with someone else. He isn't mine and I want to change that. So can you please help me to like, make him fall for me? Please? I promise I won't hurt him..." Chan says it so quickly that Minho and Jisung barely get to hear everything. But they do, and they smile afterwards.