XVI

Sunday morning, 6 hours before Felix leaves

"You have everything packed?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Yes Auntie, I have-"

"Actually, Minho please go check his room in case he forgot something."

"Sure thing mom." Minho says, walking back into the house.

"Auntie really, I have everything. I was very thorough with my packing ok?"

"I just want to make sure sweety. You know how I worry for you both. Good I see Minho coming back down. You get back in the car, ok?"

"Ok." Felix says, climbing into the back seat with his carry-on bag and pillow. A few days ago, on Wednesday, he sent most of his stuff to Australia, so today he just has himself, a couple suitcases, and his carry-on bag. Minho and his aunt join him in the car.

Conversation is small as the three drive to the airport, talk is usually about the weather or traffic. Minho's phone suddenly rings.

"Hello? ...Ah ok cool ...And is Nayeon..? ...He is? Ok cool. Yeah. Yeah. Ok see you all soon. Bye." Minho hangs up and turns to Felix, smiling sadly. "That was Jisung, him and the others are at the airport already, waiting for us in the food area by your gate number. Nayeon was able to make it out there as well." Felix only nods and turns to look out the window.

He looks to the front when he feels a hand on his leg. Him and Minho make eye contact.

"How are you feeling back there?"

Felix sighs. "I don't know. It's all so overwhelming that I'm not sure what to feel."

"I get that. But no matter what you feel, remember that it's ok to feel that way. Whether it be happy or sad, scared or angry. It's all ok."

"Yeah...Thanks hyung." Felix turns back to the window, the airport slowly coming into view.

•••

"Alright boys, we're here!" Minho's mom says as she parks the car and pops open the trunk. The two boys step out of the vehicle. Felic walks to the back of the car while he slings his carry-on over his shoulders. Him and Minho each take a suitcase and the three walk towards the elevator.

They make it to the correct gate after checking the suitcases and going through security with only minor issues. (Felix wasn't allowed to have his shampoo in his carry-on). Felix and Minho stop to look around for their 7 other friends. Minho smiles when he sees Jeongin waving at them.

"Come on Felix, they're over here. Mom! They're over here!" Minho and Felix quickly make their way to their friends, Minho's mother close behind. The 7 others jump up from their seats and run towards the two boys as well.

"Sungie!"

"Baby!" Minho jumps into his boyfriend's arms, smiling happily.

"Gosh, it's like you haven't seen each other in years." Seungmin says, rolling his eyes. He turns to greet Felix. "Hey there special boy! How are ya?"