30

Kookie
Hyung!!!

TaeTae Hyung
What???
What happened!
Are you ok?!

Kookie
I made a new friend!!!
His name is Yugyeom
He's really nice

TaeTae Hyung
Jeon Jungkook!
You do NOT scare me like that!

Kookie
Hyung?
Tae hyung?

TaeTae Hyung
Oh
No
This is Jin

Kookie
Oh...
Sorry hyung!
I'm just really excited!

TaeTae Hyung
It's ok...
Hold on
I'm getting a call

-

Jin hit the green button before putting the phone up to his ear. A low but sweet tone was heard from the other end.

"Hello?"

"Um...hi? Who are you exactly?" Jin pulled the phone away and looked at the name, "Oh Yoongi! How're you?"

"Sorry but this isn't Yoongi...he's actually sleeping right now...it's just really late and I thought someone should know. The recent calls and texts were to this number so I figured I could give it a call."

"And who are you, if I may ask?"

"Oh! Sorry. My name is Namjoon. I'm the teacher's assistance in Yoongi hyung's classroom."

"And how did you get into Yoongi's phone, if I may ask?"

"He didn't exactly have a password on it. I was thinking of letting hyung know after he woke up, but even now, as I try, he won't budge..."

"Hyung?"

"Oh yeah...I'm a year younger, but because of extra classes I'm ahead of him. Plus I've been making music almost my whole life so I was told I'd be really helpful to the new teacher. Well, enough about me. Can you pick him up? He's in the college's library."

"Yeah. Lemme just get his friend. This isn't my phone after all, it's my brother's."

"Aright then. So how long will it take you?"

"About 10 to 15 minutes."

"Ok. See you then!"

With that Jin cut the call and proceeded to make the worst decision in his lifetime.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!"

Jin heard crashing in his brother's room as a panting Taehyung stumbles out.

"W-What happened?"

"We're going to pick up your friend!" Jin said with an innocent smile.

"Hyung! My ears had finally disappeared!" Tae complained as he scratched the once again popped out black tufts of fur on his head, "I hate you."

"You know you can't," Jin chuckled.

Taehyung gave no response.

"Well then...I'm really screwed, aren't I..."