40

Taehyung rubbed his covered head a few times before slowly pulling his beanie off. He heard Jungkook elicit a small gasp before he covered his ears and shut his eyes. He just couldn't bear to hear Jungkook tell him that he was disgusting. Even so, he could hear a little of the conversation between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"I swear I didn't say anything!"

"Jungkook relax."

"I swear I didn't! I just really didn't expect that!"

"I know Jungkook, now breathe for a second."

"But hyung! Since when?! How did you know about this? When did you know about this!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

Tae flinched at the sudden increase in volume from the elder. Yoongi put his hand on Tae's back to calm him down.

"Jungkook. I'm not upset. Tae's just nervous and chances are he can hear you twice as well."

Taehyung slowly nodded before peeking through his hair at Jungkook.

"Hyung? I figured it was something personal. I came here in the first place because these guys I've seen at your college asked me if I knew you. Of course I'm just stupid so I said yes...They told me that you were a freak and that I was hanging out with the wrong people...oh right! Then they asked me if I wanted to vape—"

"NO! Please tell me you said no!"

"Hyung relax. I said no and walked away," Jungkook said with a cheeky grin.

Tae looked at him relieved before remembering that he was out in the open. He felt exposed and naked under Jungkook's eyes. He shied away again and hid into his arms.
"TaeTae hyung. Please know that I don't think you're, as you said, repulsive. You're you, ears or not."

"He has a tail too," Yoongi said smirking.

"He has a WHAT?!"

Tae smiles weakly before letting his tail slowly unravel and peek out from underneath his shirt.

"Awww!!! Hyung that's adorable!"

"Stop that. You're like 5. You can't call me adorable," Tae pouted.

Jungkook, along with some side commentary from Yoongi, continued to tease Tae until a knock was heard from the door.

"Hey there children! Kook, I'm guessing you're staying over? Should I let your parents know?"

"Don't worry about that hyung. They're probably gonna be our late again anyway. They won't care where I am because I practically live here!"

"Don't say that! People could misunderstand!" Jin scolded with a light smack upside the younger's head, "And that means you'll be staying with us tomorrow right? It's Sunday after all."

"I guess?"

"Great! I'll tell Joonie that he'll be having four guests from our side!"

Jungkook was about to protest before Jin left the room, "Who?"

"Jin likes someone," Yoongi bluntly said.

Tae giggled before laying his head on Yoongi's thighs, "I guess so."

Soon enough he began snoring with light purrs from the back of his throat.

"Hyung's adorable isn't he?"

"You bet he is. Unfortunately crying wore him out," Yoongi said, stroking his fingers through Tae's delicate yet glistening black hair.

"You should cry less too," Yoongi told Jungkook, "Just seeing Tae crying made you cry. Try to man up otherwise people can mess with ya."

"Right...I just worry for Tae sometimes."

"Me too bunny, me too," Yoongi grinned watching Jungkook blush and squeal in disgust from the nickname.