36

Yoongie🥰
Idc wat u say
I'm coming over now
I can sense u shaking

TigerTae
O-Ok

Yoongie🥰
None of that
U can't say no to me

TigerTae
Hyung

Yoongie🥰
I said no
I'm coming whether u like it or not

TigerTae
HYUNG

Yoongie🥰
WHAT?!

TigerTae
I said ok though

Yoongie🥰
Oh
So u did
...sorry

TigerTae
Lol
It's ok
:))

-

Yoongi burst through the door as soon as Jin I locked the door. He ran towards the living room where he knew the younger his during his nervous hours. And just like he had guessed, a pair of black ears peeked through a pile of blankets and comforters.

"Kim Taehyung! I did NOT allow you to make a mess of the living room during the time I was gone! What is this?!"

Tae peeked his head out before hiding back under the mess with a whine.

"Tae!" Jin sighed.

"Hold up, we're you so scared that your ears popped out?" Yoongi asked carefully.

"No!" Tae defended, "It was more like...you...guys."

Jin and Yoongi looked at each other in confusion.

"You guys burst through really suddenly and me thinking about those men really got me nervous and that's basically when these appeared I'm not saying it's your fault but—"

"Tae you're rambling," Yoongi patted his head before scratching behind his ears. Tae leaned into the older's touch before letting out a silent sigh of comfort.

Jin watched the two and silently took pictures without them knowing...that is until Tae opened his dark eyes.

"Hyung!"