31

"Please talk to meeeeee!!! Taeeee! Please!"

That's all Taehyung was listening to the entire ride. He was pissed off because of his ears popping out again, but even more annoyed because he thought his hyung was in actual trouble. Now he sat in the passenger's seat with an uncomfortable beanie that kept scratching his ears on a warm day.

Although Tae didn't and couldn't get upset at anyone, his brother never failed to be the exception. He was annoying, annoying, and annoying, but he also had his caring side. Tae loves his brother and would forgive him eventually...but now wasn't the time.

"Tae!!! Why can't you talk to me!"

Tae turned and faced the window.

Seokjin huffed before turning back to the road, "Fine."

In no time the brothers reached Seoul College for Integrated Arts. Taehyung jumped out of the car and ran in the direction of the library, where the Namjoon kid said Yoongi was sleeping.

"TaeTae! Wait up!" Jin quickly locked the car and followed his brother.

As Tae was running, he didn't notice the wind sweep his hood back. His beanie just barely sitting on his head clearly showed the bottom of his ears, regardless of the setting sun. Fortunately his tail was still packed around his waist and hidden from sight, but the ears alone worried Jin.

When the boys reached the entrance of the library, Jin grabbed Tae's beanie and yanked it down, practically covering Taehyung's eyes as well.

"Wha-! Hyung! What was that for?!" Tae cried aloud while trying to fix his hat.

"Your ears were showing!" Jin hissed back, efficiently shutting up the younger.

They walked in together and found the teacher's assistant sitting on the table beside a snoring Yoongi. The sleeping boy's purple hair covered his face, but it would lift and fall to the rhythm of his breath.

Tae admired the older boy's features, from his pouting lips to his button-shaped nose, all the way to the delicate crescents of his eyes. Just as Tae thought he couldn't pull away from the sight, he felt a nudge against his side.

"Not now lover-boy. We need to help wake him up," Jin chuckled.

Tae became pink at the name before mumbling, "He should come over for dinner at our place. And don't call me that..."

"You wish! But sure we can call them over! Hey Namjoon! Wanna come over for dinner?"

"Huh? Wha-?"

Namjoon stumbled as soon as he was called. The poor guy was silently listening and trying not to butt in, but the sudden change in attention caught him off guard. (Plus, the older brother was kinda his type.)

Tae face-palmed at the fact that he had been talking solely about his friend and hadn't planned on inviting the stranger. But knowing Seokjin, the taller would sit someone down for dinner if they broke into their shared home.

"Come over! Besides, if I have to be alone with these two I think I'll end up embarrassing this little guy," Jin shoved his thumb in Tae's direction.

Tae immediately wished for Namjoon to come over after hearing his hyung.

"I don't mind, but that's really random, no?"

"Eh. We're all weird in our own ways. Think of this as a way for thanking you. You did stay here for Yoongi after all. He cares for my brother so I should care for him!"

"Hyung!" Taehyung was going red with all the embarrassment.

Even if Tae wasn't with his mom, his brother made up for it by embarrassing him in front of everyone. Taehyung ignores the enthusiastic dummy and walked towards Yoongi who hadn't moved a muscle in all the ruckus. He nudged the boy with his pointer finger before patting his head with his whole hand.

"Yoongi hyung? Wake up. Hyung?"

The little man groaned before looking up with bleary eyes.

"Namjoon-ah, go away. I wanna go back to my cat dream."

Namjoon stifled a chuckle.

Tae leaned into Yoongi's ear before whispering, "The cat's right in front of you though. You don't wanna see me?"

With that, Yoongi was no longer asleep, "Tae-Taehyung?! What are- What are you doing here?!"

"Picking you up from your study!" Tae cheerfully cried out earning a glare from the librarian.

"C'mon! You should come over for dinner. Jin hyung even invited Namjoonie!"

"It's hyung to you, brat," Jin said whacking him behind the head.

Taehyung pouted.

"Let's just hurry up," Yoongi sighed still exhausted.

Jin smiled before grabbing a stumbling Namjoon, a blushing Taehyung, and a sleepy Yoongi and making their way to the small car in the parking lot.