43

"Tell us about yourself."

"Ok...? Well you guys know my name, so maybe I can start with age? I'm actually the same age as Joonie and...oh! I'm studying to be a vet!"

"Really? That's amazing!" Jungkook burst out before looking at Tae.

"Yeah, that's cool..." Tae awkwardly stated while rubbing his head.

"And you guys?" Hoseok asked the others.

"I'm currently finishing up senior year of high school."

"I'm majoring in photography."

"You should show me some pics sometime!"

"Sure, I can do that."

Yoongi cleated his throat, "And I'm majoring in music composition. Namjoon's always in my classes because apparently the long term sub knows jack shit."

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah, Namjoon. What about it?"

"Shouldn't you say Namjoon hyu..."

"I'm older, dumbass. Kid's shockingly a genius."

"Actually it's not a surprise, but I was just wondering where you fell in age," Hoseok chuckled, "Then you're my hyung too!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before resting his head on the headrest of the sofa and trying to fall asleep.

"Then should we call you hyung?" Jungkook asked slowly.

"Sure, if you want! I don't mind either way to be honest."

"Then we'll call you hyung when Jin hyung is around. Otherwise god knows what he'll do."

"What who'll do?" A voice came from behind them.

"Hyung!" Tae said startled before slowly walking up to him and giving him a small hug.

"Hey bud! Hi Kook! Oh lord, Yoongi."

They all laughed at what Jin said. Yoongi was snoring with his arms and legs spread all over the couch.

"I have an idea!" Hoseok said quietly.

He walked into the other room and came back with two pens in hand. He handed one to Taehyung and the other to Jungkook.

"Let's go back to my room, babe," Namjoon said to Jin before leading the older in the opposite direction.

Tae and Jungkook shared a knowing look before approaching the unsuspecting Yoongi.

-

A/n

Guess what TaeKook are planning on doing! Leave your comments here!!! 😉

Comment ideas for future chapters as well! I'm open to basically everything at this point!