Schedules and Date-Making

Disclaimer... do I even have to continue? Yeah, I guess I do. Since I'm not the lovely J.K. Rowling, I do NOT, repeat, NOT own the characters of Harry Potter. This includes Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Marlene, Snape, Mary, Dorcas, Frank, Alice, McGonagall, Dumbledore, and anyone else that I have not yet mentioned who ISN'T Juliet. Okay? Okay.

Oh, and Pigfarts may or may not be mentioned in passing. That, my friends, is owned by Starkid Productions. I think. I dunno, something like that. Anyway, it can be found in the lovely, hilarious Starkid productions of "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel". 

Now, read on! 

"Wow!" I breathed. "Guys, this castle is so... big!" Doe and Mary just laughed. They led me up the stairs to a painting of a fat, female opera singer.

"Hello," I grinned at it.

"Well, hello dearie," she smiled. "You don't seem familiar. But, you're too old to be a first year... there's a transfer? Well, that certainly doesn't happen often. Do you know the password, child?"

"Yes ma'am. Pigfarts!"

The portrait swung open, and we all walked in, followed by many other students. 

"Julie!"

I spun around, only to find James standing right behind me. "Can I help you?" I asked impatiently. 

He looked kind of depressed. "I'm sorry for hexing Snive- I mean, Snape. Will you talk to me now?" 

I grinned. "Why not. Just, please, don't be too hard on him. He's gone through a lot." James smiled, though it was a bit tight. I bet he's not going to listen. Ah well, I have other tactics with him. We were about to hug, when Sirius pops out of nowhere beside me. 

"We should go up to the common room, yeah?" he said to James, who turned to me apologetically. 

I waved my hand at him. "Go, hang out with your friends. I have to finish telling mine a story." I grinned evily at that. He just shook his head at me, smiling, and walked away. 

"And mum may hear about this, James Potter!" I called after him. I ran up into the girls' dormitories when he froze in his tracks. 

Well, I should have known karma'd give me SOMETHING for that.

When I walked into the fifth year dorm, i was tackled to the ground, and tickled ferociously. 

"Stop it!" I said between laughter. My attackers were laughing too. Then, Lily was crouched beside me, tickling me while Doe and Mary were catching their breath. 

 Then, someone walked in. She looked as if she shouldn't be there. Lily stopped suddenly, and we all froze, hoping she didn't get the wrong message. 

"Lily?" she questioned, cautiously. 

"Hey Emma," Lily smiled. "This is Julie. She's a transfer... and now we're all good friends." I smiled and extended my hand. 

"Emmeline Vance," she said, shaking my hand. She had dark brown hair and warm brown eyes. "So you're the new student, eh? I believe you still have to finish telling us your story. You know, the one about the relationship that ended badly?" 

That was how my amazingly good mood shattered, and it must have shown on my face because everyone suddenly crowded around me, giving me a giant group hug. Next thing I know, I started bawling my eyes out. Can you say hormonal? 

"Hey, now," Emma said, frowning. "I didn't mean to upset you. I mean, you were the one who brought it up earlier." 

Doe just glared at her. "Not helping, Emma!" she snapped. But Emma and Doe both glanced at me worriedly after the little exchange.