Part 6 - Danger.

POV: Y/N
The girl aimed her paintball gun at you closely.
You looked behind.

Neon yellow paint splattered on the side of your vest.
"Yes!" The girl air punches in victory.
The whole camp starts cheering and making noise.
You looked at the paint on your vest and sighed.
You scratched your head and got up and walked out the field.
You were disappointed but still suprised you made it to the final round.
Before you knew it, Nicole ran up to you quickly and turned you around, bear hugging you tightly.
"THAT WAS AMAZING!!" Nicole cheered.
Callie nodded her head in agreement as she jogged up behind Nicole.
"Nice job Y/N! That was really good for a first timer" Callie Said and smiled.
You pulled away from Nicole's grasp and smiled at the two.
"Thanks! It was really hard.." You said as you smiled and giggled softly.
You still wonder who the girl was.
She had a weird vibe. She seemed super competitive and kept giving you looks.
She had long blonde locks kept up into a ponytail.
She has a fit body, and she seemed scary. But you didn't mind it that much.
You decided to go approach her before Noah ran up to you quickly.
"Y/N!! That was amazing!! I didn't know you had that much talent!" He said and he slightly winked at you.
You smiled softly and replied with "Thanks Noah! That girl seemed really scary...but it was fun!"
Noah pulled you into a hug and lied his head on your shoulder slightly.
"That was really tough stuff out there, even for me. I really mean it Y/N that was really cool. Even though you came into a close second place." He mumbled into your ear.
You felt a slight warm feeling in your chest and you blushed slightly.
"T-thanks Noah, I couldn't have done it without your help." You said quietly to him.
Before you and Noah could finish your moment someone came up behind Noah and tapped him on the shoulder.
He pulled away and looked at the girl.
"Hey! Nice job out there!" The girl said happily as she smiled.
It was the same girl who beat you to first place on the field.
"Wow, thanks! I didn't make it too far..but it was fun while it lasted!" Noah said and smiled a bit.
You looked at the girl and smiled softly.
You wanted to at least make a nice impression, she is really nice actually.
You scooted a bit so she can see you and you wave shyly.
Noah looked your way and back at the girl.
"O-oh Hanna, this is Y/N! She's new here and she was playing with you out on the field!" Noah said happily as he smiled a bit at you.
You smiled shyly.
"H-hi! You were really good out there! Nice job!" You said.
Hannah looked at your up and down and back at your face. She smiled a bit and smacked her gum.
"Thanks! I'm pretty professional at these games if you know what I mean." She said as she laughed at her own joke.
Noah laughed a bit and you smiled, even though you didn't get the joke at the slightest.
As Noah and Hanna looked at each other and talked, smiled, laughed etc. You felt a pang of jealously.
You tried to ignore it. You didn't know why you were feeling it and besides. Hannah isn't doing anything wrong and has been super nice to you.
Hannah laughed and put a hand on Noah's shoulder.
You couldn't take this any longer.
"Uh, I'm gonna go. You guys seem busy anyway, see ya." You day quickly as you dash away.
Nicole and callie notice you and walk behind you.
Noah turns and looks at you as you storm down the field.
He frowns and feels slightly guilty. He didn't know what he did, but he did.
Hannah moved her hand away and pulled Noah back into conversation, ignoring you.
You dashed into your cabin and started taking off your vest. You were tired and done with today.
Nicole and callie both walked in behind you.
Callie knew something was wrong and sat on your bed behind you as you changed.
Nicole didn't know what the hell was really going on and she was just following callie.
"You okay?" Callie said softly as she looked at you.
You got into pjs quickly, since it was getting dark.
"Oh yeah there's a campfire thing going on tonight so if your going in that then i guess that's fine" Nicole said as she lied next to callie.
You roll your eyes and quickly change into a a cute black pencil skirt and a tucked in stranger things t-shirt. You fixed your hair in the mirror. You turn to callie and Nicole and smile.
"I'm fine! Just tired that's all." You mumbled.
You weren't really okay. Yes you were tired. You were starving and you really wish you never went to this stupid camp. 
"O-oh ok! Just wanted to make sure that's all." Callie said and smiled softly.
Nicole sat up and nodded her head in agreement.
"Totally, we wouldn't want to have a bad expirence here would we?" Nicole said and stretched her arms.
"I'm having a great expirence guys, no need to worry." You lied.
"Let's go!! Before we're late!" Callie said.
"Again." Nicole said as she dashed out.
Before callie left she looked at you and smiled.
"You know, I get it that Hannah seemed a bit uh- much. She used to be super nice to me but she's become a bit of uh, bitch I guess. But we will get through this together alright?" Callie said softly and put her hand out to yours.
That statement cheered you up a bit and you smiled. You took her hand and walked out the door with her.
Callie was one of the first people who understood.
Campfire.

// SORRY THIS IS GOING SLOW I PROMISE ITS GOING TO GET GOOD OKAY 🥰
THANK YOU FOR 150 READS UWU ILY ALL