one in a million we are Twice!!!

Jihyo's pov

Today is our first day of school after graduating junior high. Me and the other members are so exited to come to school. Why? Well,........ because we are transfered to a new school!

Here's how it all started

.

.

.

.

.

yesterday night

" Girls, are you excited  for tomorow?" ask Jihyo's mom when we are eating dinner.

(by the way all the Twice members are living with jihyo and her mom. They already consider each other as families)

"Hmmm... not really, no." answer tzuyu while eating.

 "wae? I thought you girls like school." Jihyo's mom ask with a confused look.

 The girls suddenly went silent, but dahyun broke the quiet atmosphere by making weird sounds, "boo~ neigh~~."

everyone then burst into laughter because of dahyun's sillyness.

"hahaha... yah! dahyunie! what was that?" says jeongyeon cant' stop laughing.

"yah, dahyun, you are so weird." says nayeon trying to stop laughing.

"our dahyun truly is a mood changer." says jihyo's mom patting dahyun's head smilling.

the others just keep lauhging hard.

then jihyo's mom clap her hands that got their attention.

"girls, actualy i'm going to tell you something." jihyo's mom says suddenly turning serious.

all of them finally quiet down, listening to jihyo's mom seriously.

"so, the thing is... I actualy.... kinda... transfered you girls to another... school." says jihyo's mom feeling a bit guilty.

"ne?!" shout all of us all together.

"wae?!" ask nayeon with dissapointed and angry tone.

"well, because I thought you girls would like more freedom, as you girls are senior high now, and this school provide their students with complete freedom." jihyo's mom explained.

all the girls are looking at each others faces with confused looks, then the gathered up and do a group hug with jihyo's mom.

"gomawo eomma." says jihyo kissing her mom on the cheek.

"so,... do you all agree to transfer to this school?" ask jihyo's mom.

"ne!" answer all the girls.

"then you will start attending this school starting tomorrow, as i say this school provides their students with complete freedom, so there is no need to wear any uniform, but you are required to stay at the dorm, is that okay?" says jihyo's mom.

"ne!" all the girls answer.

after some discussions about this new school, all of the girls went to bed so that they wont wake up late for first day of school.

.

.

.

.

.

the next day

it's early in the morning, jihyo' mom is the first one to wake up. she prepared their breakfast, pack their stuffs, and prepare their oufits for school. after arranging the table for breakfast she then wake the girls up.