Encounter

narator's pov

after a long and threatening day, the maknae line finally calmed down after having a good night sleep.

"Yah! Wake up everyone it's time for school!" jihyo shout trying to wake up the other members.

"ugh... coming." sana said while rubbing her eyes.

After a while, all the members finally wake up and ready for school.

When the girls are walking to their class. Suddenly....

"Attention! Attention! To ms.Dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu. Please come to the principal office this instant." A voice came out of the loudspeaker.

All the other girls turned their heads toward the maknaes.

"So.... care to explain?" Says jihyo crosing her arm and raising her left eyebrow.

"Umm.... " says the maknaes looking at each other guilty.

"So... it's like this...." the maknaes started explaining.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT?!" Mina shout.

"How dare they?!" Nayeon say angrily.

"They don't deserve to be called queens of the school!" Say sana.

"Okay..okay... calm down girls. The problem now is what will the principal do to our maknaes." Say jihyo thinking.

"Well anyway we'll be going first. Bye unnies!" Say dahyun waving goodbye to her unnies.

Then dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu went to the principal office.

tzuyu's pov

At principal office

"knock knock" chaeyoung knock the door.

"enter!" the principal says.

when we enter i saw 4 unpleasant figure. it's the blackpink!

"please sit." says the principal allowing us to sit.

so we sit on the couch besides the blackpink.

"i supposed you girls already know why i ask you here today." says the principal sitting on the couch in front of us and crossing his leg.

all of us just nod.

"Principal~ let's just get to the point shall we." say jennie flipping her hair.

" ugh..." chae mumble while rolling her eyes.

"alright girls." the principal replied blackplink.

"firstly, do you girls know who they are?" the principal said pointing at blackpink.

"duh~ the queens of the school." i say rolling my eyes.

"so? How can you treat your queens like that?!" says the principal raising his voice.

"treat them like WHAT?" says chae also raising her voice.

"oh~ stop pretending twice. you know what you did." jennie said pretending to be the victim.

"you girls threatened us to give your group our queens title, if not you will frame us." lisa says while acting cry.

"wha-?" chae say dumbfounded.

"but we say no because we'll feel bad for the other groups that is fighting for this title fair and square." rose continue lisa's word.

the room suddenly became quiet.